Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

It's official: I'm an idiot !

Last post 08-20-2004, 5:41 PM by Shiru04. 29 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (30 items)   1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  6/24/2004 10:20:00 AM 497983

It's official: I'm an idiot !

This time I've really done it... I've screwed up completely. The situation is as follows:

Yesterday, me and my friend had the stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid idea of going to the evangelic church and scream "**** God !". As a result I got caught, handcuffed and booked. I wasted over 5 hours yesterday at the police department and I'll go to court on July 2nd. Also, I'm not even allowed to go out of school even if it's just to have lunch or to go to the mall. And if I screw up one more time I'll go to jail for 3 months... and, like that isn't enough, I'll never hear the end of it... my friends will mock/hate me, Carol will probably never talk to me again, my whole family (especially my mother) is disappointed at me. Everything is going down... this time I'm really considering taking the easy way out... and ridding the world of my stupidity. I'm not expecting you people to support me or anything, 'cuz I really don't deserve being supported...

"Yeah, I know
    That my world is coming down
    And I'm the one
    I'm the one who brought it down"

"Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo"
    I will f*** you in the ass and mouth
    Catullus, XVI

Things do sound more profound in Latin...
  •  6/24/2004 10:41:00 AM 603595 in reply to 497983

RE: It's official: I'm an idiot !

Everyone does dumb things. Try not to fret[sp] so much about it. If people laugh at you, laugh at them. Throw a rock at there head. But miss, or else you'll get into trouble for assult.

You just need to find a hobby.

...My wings were just so tasty.

I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
  •  6/24/2004 10:46:00 AM 604925 in reply to 497983

Really ? I'm pretty sure I'm totally ****ed now... I'm the first in my family to have a criminal record...
    Catullus, XVI

•  6/24/2004 11:04:00 AM 603596 in reply to 497983

So? I'm the only one in my family not to finish High School. I'm the first to run away.

I was told I'd be disowned if I ever moved in with a boyfriend, I did that for three damn years and I'm still alive, babe.

•  6/24/2004 11:25:00 AM 604930 in reply to 497983

Yeah, but you didn't **** with the Law. Or with those damn evangelics... damn, they're bad, you know? They're like a religion-fanatic mob...

...now, looking on the bright side for a bit... at least Carol isn't mad at me... I just talked to her... she must be sure that I'm an idiot now, but she doesn't hate me...

Catullus, XVI

•  6/24/2004 11:34:00 AM 603597 in reply to 497983

I mess with the law plenty, but in different ways.

And I'm glad you worked things out, so to speak, with Carol. Goes to show not "everyone" is laughing at you, eh?

Most holy people don't appreciate anyone screaming obscene things about the god they worship, it's nothing personal against you, I'm sure an older person whould have gotten into just as much trouble.

•  6/24/2004 11:38:00 AM 605219 in reply to 497983

Yeah... well, laughing is not the big problem... the worst part is that now I'm not even allowed to leave school with my friends and my mother will change my school period to the morning, so I won't see my friends from the afternoon period anymore... Carol included...

...and I won't be getting paid anymore and I may have to do communitary service if the veredict considers me guilty... which probably will, unless I'm lucky enough to find an atheist judge... and I'm all out of luck...

Catullus, XVI

•  6/24/2004 11:46:00 AM 603613 in reply to 497983

Do you not like anyone in the morning classes? Or have you not met any of them? I don't think it'll be so bad. Maybe they won't even know you did what you did.

Besides, you'll be found guilty, unless you have a damn good public defender. Or the equivilant[sp] of one. It won't be as bad as you think it is.

If it were an american system, you'd get a stern warning from the judge, since it is your first offence and all. You wouldn't even have to serve community service and what not. I don't know how your system works, though.

So you'll be cleaning for a few months, won't be so bad. You'll be no worse for the wear.

•  6/24/2004 12:09:00 PM 604559 in reply to 497983

Look on the bright side, this kind of **** builds character.
  •  6/24/2004 8:59:00 PM 607415 in reply to 497983

Christ, all that over something so insignificant? 

Hell, I'm not surprised that they were a bit pissed off about it, but that's just plain ****ing ri****ulous. 

•  6/24/2004 10:30:00 PM 608327 in reply to 497983

.....you actually did that? I didn't think you'd bother. Well, there's not much I can say to you now. You screwed up, and now you're paying for it.

•  6/25/2004 7:34:00 AM 607280 in reply to 497983

And the worst part is that I can't walk around with my friends anymore... 'cuz the Brazilian police is a pain in the ass... a word of advice: never never never never never **** with evangelic people, their god uses handcuffs.

...but I will have my revenge... I'll set the church on fire ! Hahahahaha !

...okay, probably not, but a man can dream, huh ?

Catullus, XVI

•  6/25/2004 9:33:00 AM 610304 in reply to 497983

Okay I sympathise with you MA, but am I the only one who finds this sort of thing funny? I really wished I could have been there. The faces of the people . But I must say I find it dumb you have to go to court. On what charges? Disturbing public peace? It cant be much more then that. And who the hell called the cops on you? Arent the evangelic church go'ers supposed to be peacefull and excepting stuff? They cant handle someone (joking) that they dont like their god? This is called freedom of speech! Anyway I wish you all the best with this. I hope they go/went easy on you in court.

*Ponders on the subject..*

Me and my brother once had an idea about a church. Our mom does services in church. She kinda takes over the sermon when the priest doesnt have time for it. So once she asked us to tape over some religious music for one evening. My brother wanted to put Thunderdome music on it. Really loud hardcore techno raving stuff. Alas he did no go through with it, but it would have been funny though.....

*fujin that would be to you, sir*
    ^_^ Rock on
  •  6/25/2004 10:13:00 AM 607292 in reply to 497983

No, you're not the only one who finds it funny, most of my friends are laughing... and yes, "Disturbing religious cults" IS a crime, which I did not know until I got handcuffed. After they caught me and were taking me to a small room to check if I wasn't carrying any weapons or anything, people were staring at me weird and saying things like "How bad... disrespecting the House of the Lord" And evangelists aren't that peaceful... in Brazil, at least, they're almost a mafia.

Also, if you really want to bother church people, try playing something from Marduk for them... one of their songs start with "Praise Hail Satan". I'm sure you can imagine how the rest of the songs go. Can you imagine the looks on their faces ?

Catullus, XVI

•  6/25/2004 10:25:00 AM 610310 in reply to 497983

Oh yes I can imagine ... "Disturbing a religious cult*...a crime...ridicilous. Evangelists are like mafia in brazil . I did not know that. Well anyway, good luck with it. Please let us know how the court goes.
    *fujin that would be to you, sir*
    ^_^ Rock on
Page 1 of 2 (30 items)   1 2 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML