Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

The Official DCI Character Stat thread! (3.5 Edition D&D, Forgotten Realms rules)

Last post 02-06-2008, 9:52 AM by VkmSpouge. 313 replies.
Page 1 of 21 (314 items)   1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  3/28/2005 5:00:52 PM 738731

The Official DCI Character Stat thread! (3.5 Edition D&D, Forgotten Realms rules)

This is a project I had started over at another site that I had start w/ the advisory of Kayless and Rob-hin over at GameBanshee.com's message board. It's statistics for characters from Dungeon Crawl Incorporated. Fortunately, I had made a number of stats months ago, so I'm just reposting them here, in the order I started and finished them. To start, here's everyone's favorite Malarite, Remus!

Remus the Bloody (Medium Humanoid [Human, Shapechanger] )
    Chaotic Evil Human Werewolf Ranger 3/ Barbarian 3 (ECL: 11)

Humanoid Form:
    Hit Dice: 3d8+12 plus 3d12+12 plus 2d8+12 (85 HP)

Initiative: +3

Speed: 40 feet (8 squares)

Armor Class: 17 (+2 Natural, +3 Dexterity, +2 Leather armor) Touch 15, Flat-footed 17

Base Attack/Grapple: +7/+11

Attacks: Claw bracer +10/+5 melee (1d4+7/19-20x2) plus claw bracer +10 (1d4+4/19-20x2)

Abilities:
    18 Strength
    16 Dexterity
    18 Constitution
    10 Intelligence
    10 Wisdom
    8 Charisma

Saves: Fortitude +13, Reflex +11, Will +4

Skills and feats: Climb +8, Intimidate +4, Jump +6, Listen +9, Spot +9, Survival +10 (+14 when tracking by scent); Endurance, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Claw bracer), Iron Will, Power Attack, Track, Weapon Focus (Claw bracer)

Special Attacks: Rage 1/day

Special Qualities: Alternate form, combat style (2 weapons), favored enemy humanoid (human) (+2 to Bluff, Listen, Sense Motive, Spot and Survival checks, and damage rolls against humans*), wolf empathy, low-light vision, scent, trap sense +1, uncanny dodge, wild empathy

Equipment: 2 Claw bracers, Masterwork leather armor

Challenge Rating: 10

Hybrid Form:
    Hit Dice: 3d8+12 plus 3d12+12 plus 2d8+12 (85 HP)

Initiative: +5

Speed: 30 feet (6 squares)

Armor Class: 19 (+4 Natural, +5 Dexterity), Touch 19, Flat-footed 19

Base Attack/Grapple: +7/+12

Attacks: Claw +12/+7 melee (1d4+7)

Abilities:
    20 Strength
    20 Dexterity
    22 Constitution
    10 Intelligence
    10 Wisdom
    8 Charisma

Saves: Fortitude +12, Reflex +9, Will +4

Skills and feats: Climb +9, Intimidate +5, Jump +7, Listen +9, Spot +9, Survival +10 (+14 when tracking by scent); Cleave, Endurance, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Claw bracer), Iron Will, Power Attack, Two-Weapon Fighting, Track, Weapon Focus (Claw bracer)

Special Attacks: Curse of lycanthropy, Rage 1/day

Special Qualities: Alternate form, combat style (2 weapons), damage reduction 10/silver, favored enemy humanoid (human) (+2*), wolf empathy, low-light vision, scent, trap sense +1, uncanny dodge, wild empathy

Equipment: N/A (Remus hastily removes his equipment when he turns into his hybrid form.)

Challenge Rating: 10

Note to Kayless: As I was posting these stats, something was wrong, so I had to make some massive fixing after reviewing them w/ both my Monster Manual and Player's Handbook in hand. Embarrassed [:$]

If you don't have the time to read, you don't have the time or the tools to write. - Stephen King

DCI Character Stats Thread
  •  3/28/2005 7:25:20 PM 738773 in reply to 738731

Re: The Official DCI Character Stat thread! (3.5 Edition D&D, Forgotten Realms rules)

Looks pretty good, a little too complex for my tastes, but good nonetheless
    If at first you dont succeed, dont try skydiving
    Both diapers and politicians need to be changed--and usually for the same reasons
  •  3/28/2005 9:03:50 PM 738807 in reply to 738773

Re: The Official DCI Character Stat thread! (3.5 Edition D&D, Forgotten Realms rules)

Trust me, though, stats like those of Drizzt Do'Urden would give you equal (if not more) eyestrain, if that's the complexity you speek of.

If you don't have the time to read, you don't have the time or the tools to write. - Stephen King

•  3/29/2005 12:24:04 PM 738871 in reply to 738807

Why would Remus move at a slower pace when in hybred form? It does not make any sense. I know Barbarians are fast but a werewolf has to be equally as fast if not faster.
    H-here, b-bunny, bunny, bunny...

•  3/29/2005 1:09:09 PM 738883 in reply to 738871

Wouldn't Remus also have a full wolf form as well?
    Scratchit: But he's a cripple!
    Blackadder: He's not a cripple, Mrs Scratchit. Occasionally saying "Phew! My leg hurts!" when he remembers to wouldn't fool Baldrick!

•  3/29/2005 1:56:39 PM 738888 in reply to 738883

Yes he does has a wolf form, but I thought it of less interest to everyone than his hybrid form.

•  3/29/2005 9:49:31 PM 738934 in reply to 738888

What can I say? I'm a Dwarf fan!

And now, here's the Dwarf of the hour, Durnkrag!

Durnkrag the Dauntless
    Lawful Good Male Gold Dwarf Paladin of Moradin 3/ Fighter 2 (ECL: 5)

Hit Dice: 3d10+15 plus 2d10+10 (60 hp)

Initiative: +4

Speed: 20 Feet (4 squares)

Armor Class: 17 (+5 armor, +2 shield) Touch 10, Flat-footed 17

Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+8

Attacks: Battleaxe +9 Melee (1d8+6/x3)

Abilities:
    17 Strength
    10 Dexterity
    20 Constitution
    12 Intelligence
    16 Wisdom
    18 Charisma

Saving Throws:
    Fort +15, Ref +5, Will +8

Skills and Feats:
    Concentration +6, Diplomacy +12, Heal +6, Intimidate +5, Listen +4, Sense Motive +10, Spot +4; Cleave, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Weapon Focus (Battleaxe)

Special Attacks: Smite Evil 1/day

Special Qualities: Aura of Courage, Aura of Good, Darkvision 60 feet, Detect Evil, Divine Grace, Divine Health, Lay on Hands (12 hp), Maintain speed in any armor, Stonecunning (+2 to Search checks on stonework), Stability (+4 to ability checks against trip or bullrush attempts), +1 attack bonus against drow and aberrations, +2 saving throw to poisons, +2 to saving throws against spells and spell-like affects, +4 to AC against giants, +2 to Appraise checks related to stone and metal items

Equipment: Battleaxe, mithral breastplate, heavy steel shield, silver holy symbol of Moradin, spiked helmet, 'Gnomish Death Traps and You' manual, 'Durngrim's Guide to Aweshome Adventuring (Combat Edition)'

Challenge Rating: 7

•  3/30/2005 9:47:16 AM 739007 in reply to 738934

Re: What can I say? I'm a Dwarf fan!

I wonder where I can get a copy of Durngrim's Guide to Aweshome Adventuring (Combat Edition)?
    Scratchit: But he's a cripple!
    Blackadder: He's not a cripple, Mrs Scratchit. Occasionally saying "Phew! My leg hurts!" when he remembers to wouldn't fool Baldrick!

•  3/30/2005 10:19:43 AM 739009 in reply to 739007

Re: What can I say? I'm a Dwarf fan!

VkmSpouge wrote:
    I wonder where I can get a copy of Durngrim's Guide to Aweshome Adventuring (Combat Edition)?

At the 'Grim Family Book Shtore, of courshe. Wink [;)]

Overall, 'twas little more than a joke to counter a certain book from a previous issue. I thought it would do better on the likes of Khaggoth, but then again, I'm quite sure the first issue we meet Durngrim is the first one that all the characters but Durnkrag himself had met ol' Pimpdwarf.

•  3/30/2005 5:32:24 PM 739030 in reply to 738807

Galuf the Dwarf wrote:

Trust me, though, stats like those of Drizzt Do'Urden would give you equal (if not more) eyestrain, if that's the complexity you speek of.

be that as it may, but drizzt wouldn't be copyable, no one knows what he uses for weapons, people have ideas but dont know for sure

So I saw this bird today... he said "Bow down to the almighty"
  •  3/30/2005 6:34:24 PM 739033 in reply to 739030

ApocalypseRider wrote:

be that as it may, but drizzt wouldn't be copyable, no one knows what he uses for weapons, people have ideas but dont know for sure

Well, I was commenting more on how readable Drizzt's stats are. And yes, I know what he uses for weapons and all that stuff.

•  3/30/2005 8:05:29 PM 739036 in reply to 739030

ApocalypseRider wrote:
     Galuf the Dwarf wrote:

All that information is in the Forgotten Realms Campaign setting...
  •  3/30/2005 8:37:50 PM 739045 in reply to 739036

Twitch wrote:

All that information is in the Forgotten Realms Campaign setting...

Definitely where I got that (and the info on claw bracers) from.

Now, here's the stats on one character just about everyone (especially a lot of guys) can't get enough of: Teagan!

Teagan D’rynn (Medium Humanoid [Elf])

Chaotic Evil Female Drow Cleric of Lolth 7 (ECL: 9)

Hit Dice: 7d8+7 (59 hp)

Initiative: +3

Speed: 20 Feet in Breastplate (4 squares)

Armor Class: 18 (+3 Dexterity, +5 Armor ) Touch 13, Flat-footed 15

Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+5

Attack: Scourge of Fangs +7 melee (2d8+5/x3 plus poison)

Abilities:
    10 Strength

16 Dexterity

12 Constitution

13 Intelligence

17 Wisdom

16 Charisma

Skills and Feats: Concentration +11, Heal +13, Intimidate +4, Listen +4, Spellcraft +2, Spot +4; Combat Casting, Daylight Adaptation, Lightning Reflexes*, Lolth's Blessing

Saving Throws:

Fortitude +6, Reflex +7, Will +8

Special Attacks: 6/day Command/Rebuke Spiders, 6/day Rebuke/Command Undead, Spell-like abilities

Special Qualities: -1 to Attack and saving throws when exposed to bright lights such as a Sunburst spell (sunlight effects negated due to 'Daylight Adaptation), 18 Spell Resistance, +2 to saves against enchantment spells and effects, +2 bonus to Will saves against spells and spell like abilities, +2 to Listen, Search, and Spot checks, Darkvision 120 feet, Immune to magical Sleep effects

Spell-Like Abilities (1/day, caster level 7): Dancing Lights, Faerie Fire, Globe of Darkness, Levitate

Cleric Spells per Day (Lvl. 0-4):

5/4/4/3/1

Domains: Spider and Drow

Domain spells memorized:

1. Cloak of Dark Power (Drow)
    2. Spider Swarm (Spider)
    3. Suggestion (Drow)
    4. Giant Vermin (Spider)

Equipment: Masterwork Breastplate, Silver Holy Symbol of Lolth (Black Widow Spider w/ female drow head hanging from a spider web), Scourge of Fangs

Scourge of Fangs poison: - 4 to attack rolls, skill checks and ability checks for 2d4 rounds, save to make -2 (DC 11).
    Challenge Rating: 7

Note: * = granted by Drow Domain

•  3/31/2005 7:38:18 AM 739079 in reply to 739045

Come on now her charisma has to be higher than a 16. Surprise [:O] I mean look how she put the moves on Castor.......well nevermind I mean look how anyone could put the moves on Castor.
    H-here, b-bunny, bunny, bunny...

•  3/31/2005 8:38:06 AM 739084 in reply to 739079

Yes [Y] Even Half-breeds need some recognition!

Well, here's the packhorse of the Dungeon Crawl crew himself, Khaggoth!

Khaggoth Leoncourt
    Neutral Good Male Half-Orc Barbarian 5

Hit Dice: 5d12+20 (73 hp)

Initiative: +1

Speed: 40 Feet (8 Squares)

Armor Class: 14 (+1 Dexterity, +3 Leather Armor) Touch 11, Flat-footed 13, Rage 12

Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+6

Attacks: Frostfire +11 (2d6+6/19-20x3, +2d10 cold on critical)

Abilities:
    21 Strength
    12 Dexterity
    18 Constitution
    9 Intelligence
    12 Wisdom
    10 Charisma

Saving Throws: Fortitude +8, Reflex +2, Will +2

Skills and Feats: Intimidate +6, Listen +6, Spot +6, Survival +7, Swim +7; Cleave, Power Attack

Special Attacks: Rage 2/day

Special Qualities: Fast Movement, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Trap Sense +1, Uncanny Dodge

Rage: When Khaggoth uses his rage, his stats change as such -
    25 Strength, 22 Constitution, 83 hp, Will save +4, -2 AC, fatigued when rage expires

Equipment: Frostfire (+1 Icy Burst Greatsword), Leather armor, camping bag (includes fire-building and cooking items, 3 blankets, and 1 week’s food rations)

Challenge Rating: 5

Page 1 of 21 (314 items)   1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
View as RSS news feed in XML