Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

describe your character

Last post 02-24-2005, 2:51 AM by taffs1603@hotmail.com. 216 replies.
Page 13 of 15 (217 items)   « First ... < Previous 11 12 13 14 15 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  9/8/2004 11:26:19 AM 688206 in reply to 501323

RE: describe your character

*stands with his back to pol* talk to me when your mouth isn't full of dog-sh.it
  •  9/10/2004 7:22:27 AM 689867 in reply to 501323

describe your character

*glears at him* ok what the fu.cks up with you
    What eternal hand of eye, what limitless imagination, could concieve the pangs of immortal life? An eternity of broken dreams. A place where once I died. what divine-concieved design, could match a mortal life? A wry and rapt mortality. A life played out in sounds, of weeping, screaming sighs. Is this when the night comes down? The Shadow in us all, that ebbs and flows with ignorance...
  •  10/8/2004 7:44:43 PM 699003 in reply to 501323

Yep, you guessed it even MORE background on my character(gees, how the heck much can I fit in 16 years of life?...you'd be surprised... also, if this is too long/indepth let me know and I'll get rid of it.):

Unknown was in all origin an orphan.  When he was ten years old, he was outside the orphanage playing when he suddenly sensed something was wrong.  He went to the orpahnage and found that many of his friends had been killed and their corpses looked eaten.  Suddenly a thin demon came from another room and grabed Unknown and threw him across the room saying "yes...even more food".  Unknown was horror strickened at the thing and managed to grab a pistol from where he lay that one of the people working at the orphanage carried "Don't come any closer...I'LL SHOOT!"  The demon laughed at this as Unknown was shaking and couldn't focus the gun on him.  Suddenly a shot was fired and Unknown curled into a ball. A man that appeared to be in his mid-thirties holding a shotgun moves in from the orphange's entrance, not wavering as he approuched the demon, who now had a hole in his body.  The man then went over and dumped a clear solution(holy water) from a vial onto the demon's body and it caught fire and dissappeared.  The man started to leave, but Unknown stoped him "Don't leave me here!  What if there are more of that...that thing!" The man then took notice of Unknown and said "well, one of them is alive, ussually we get here too late to save anyone".  Unknown was abacked by this statement "You've done this before?".  The man replied "Yup, and I probably will do it again, and don't worry this type of demon doesn't like company".  Unknown still presisted and eventually the man allowed Unknown to come to HHCC(holy hell commandos command.  Its more like a house for the commandos, than a command station) with him untill Unknown could find a family.  When they got to the place Unknown had learned that the man's name was David and that he lived with his "combat buddies" as he called them.  Unknown met each of these in turn, Samantha, Chris, and Kevin.  Unknown lived as a guest for a year as the members tried to find a place for Unknown to live.  After they failed, they decided to train Unknown to be a Holy hell commando.  Unknown then trained for three years and they decided it was time for him to become a holy hell commando and gave him his Back of Heavy Weapons and he was introduced to Micheal the archangel, whom the team recieved orders from.  a few days before Unknown's battle with Satan (he's 16 at this point), the HHCC came under attack, and despite the efforts of the team, HHCC was burned to a skeleton.

(I think I went over board here.....I blame the fact that its night time on a weekend....me sleep now...)

•  10/9/2004 2:36:51 AM 700458 in reply to 501323

no no it's good BUT.... -god theres always a but isn't there- there is a feeling in the back of me head saying that D knows Micheal the archangel but hay lol
    What eternal hand of eye, what limitless imagination, could concieve the pangs of immortal life? An eternity of broken dreams. A place where once I died. what divine-concieved design, could match a mortal life? A wry and rapt mortality. A life played out in sounds, of weeping, screaming sighs. Is this when the night comes down? The Shadow in us all, that ebbs and flows with ignorance...
  •  10/10/2004 11:55:55 AM 703670 in reply to 501323

Name: Davion / Davyia McCool

Age: 1,000 years. Though only for two centuries of this was s/he concious.

Hair: Straight, long and black, ending halfway down his/her hair.

Species: Now thats a tougie. Davion/yia is a complete unique form of metamorphic...paracite. Basicly s/he moves from body to body, gathering attributes from each host body, aparently working towards the ultimate lifeform, though weither this is actually their goal is debatable. Currently they are in the form of a Dehadee, and look much like Nikky McCool, though of course male when in Davion form. (the reason for the whole Davyia/Davion thing is that through their transformations, they sometimes end as male, and somtimes as female and thus need two names)

Eyes: Shining Red

Weapon Of Choice: Like Nikky Davyia disagrees with Violence, but Davion uses a McCool blade identical to Vinny's.

Description: Faded dark blue skin, and either a muscluar or extremely sleek physice depending on the current gender. Both Davion and Davyia could be described as rather attractive. In many ways, Dehadees are alike to V5s of Elgoonishshive fame. Infact, they are nigh on indentical (smelling "sexy", increased sexual desires) mind you, they have become quite adept at dealing with these wants by now, and certanly don't let them control their decisions as Venus Ellen perhaps would.

Clothing: Very much alike to the other two McCools, dark t-shirts and jeans are the order of the day. You will often hear from Davyia, however that its hard to find clothes that go well with blue skin. You wonder if she'd rather be wearing pink than black.

Abilities: Davion is a skilled warrior of the sword, using his quite superhuman strengths. Yes, unlike my other characters Davion does posses superhuman abilities. This is due to the fact that a Dehadee should infact never, on any account be male, and when he was created "by accident" the machine that did so made some guess work with testostrone and a Dehadee's already bolstered strength, and the end result was someone who could punch you over a small building.
     As a paracite, they hold the trait of not actually being able to die, as whenever the host body is killed, they will jump onto the nearest body. Whenever they switch body, S/he has learnt that they can choose what traits that they have carried they can use, and decide the outcome of the transformation. Usually however, they prefer to stay in Dehadee form. 

Origin: Poor Nikky McCool got herself into some serious man-problems. A complete and utter fool in love, she found herself torn between two men (Cyrus and future husband, Matt Catt). Slowly she worked herself into more and more trouble, til she hit utter depression. Stuck in a corner, she forced herself to decide that the only way out was to use her TF gun to transform herself into a man, and thus be totally free of it all. It was either that, she told herself, or suicide.

Unfortunatly, as mentioned above, Dehadees are a totally female race, and when she recived the blast (from a FAULTY Tf gun) her body rejected it, and the gun automatically sent back a different Tf, though a complete fault in the machine, creating a metamorphic paracitic being to be known as Davion, and placing it upon Nikky. For awhile she lived as Davion (who turned out to be an utter psycho) until, eventully Verdauga saved her by putting Davion into a body of his own, which she created. The body was female, (Verdauga's) and Davyia was born. The polar oppesite of Davion, a complete intravert she lived a shy and utterly horrible existance, as she found herself half inlove with Nikky's boyfriend Matt and half with Verdauga's husband (their were married right before just after she was born!) Ryvaken. This was because she possessed the memories of both women. The end of TMRA 2 and the massive plothole hit as she was in this posistion, so from then on his/her history is all "made up".

Anyway, she ended up as a sane Davion, and then ended up in hibernation for one thousand years. Go figure.

•  10/11/2004 6:35:09 AM 701157 in reply to 501323

well here goes.

Name: Aladar

Apperance: average height muscular built, blond hair with 3 three green stribes in it one at each side and one on the top of head. green eyes

weapon(s) of choice: his beloved golden skull axes wich are imbued with his auraflame when he uses it for each attack.

preferred title: Prince of vampires

special abbilities: Teleport, green auraflame, the power of ressurection, (i always come back)

background: he cant remember at this point

curse: hit him with cold water and you will find out.

well thats it more will come later i think but im here to stay

oh yeah.

Bad habbits: Aladar smokes and drinks ALOT

•  10/11/2004 5:26:37 PM 703657 in reply to 501323

H-hey, welcome to fourms my man. And please do stay, if only for the Rp!

If there anything I can ad to this post to save it from being classifled as spam? I fear not.

•  10/11/2004 6:11:58 PM 698881 in reply to 501323

Don't mind if I do...

For the "Elves in Space" RPG

Name: Robert Cassidy

Race: Agantian (Pretty much human in looks however there are some differences. Such as: the Agantian home world Xerecsus is a heavy gravity world so the inhabitants are built whole lot tougher and denser than most. Agantians can see a light spectrum wider than a human allowing them to see ultraviolet and infrared light in edition to the standard visual light.

The Agantian people are also highly technologically advanced and xenophobic; they will not allow anyone not of their people into their system which is heavily patrolled by their advanced warships.

There is one major problem that any Agantian who decides to leave his home system faces; the large jump in technology. Agantian ships do not have a standard control set up but instead are set up for a Vehicle Control Rig or for short VCR (explained below). Because of this fact no Agantian knows how to fly manually, they have never needed to. They also have a hard time dealing with some forms of lower technology. As a result of the xenophobic nature of the people they do not deal with outsiders. So and Agantian outside of the system will have a hard time finding such things as replacement parts, new missiles and torpedoes.

Description: Robert Cassidy is in his mid 30’s; his rugged appearance is intimidating with his short cropped hair, scruffy jaw line and numerous cybernetic replacements. His hair is dark and wavy and his eyes are hazel, being an Agantian he is tough as nails and as strong as an ox. All his cybernetics replacements are Agantian make, truly technological marvels. Robert’s history is shrouded in mystery, no one but he knows why he left his home world and he is tight lipped about his past. What can be told from his appearance and demeanor is that he has had some military training and that he has been in many fights. A decent shot with a gun he can hold his own in a blaster fight, but where he really shines is in the **** pit of his modified LG-42 Agantian LRHF; Dortmunder. Robert is an ace fighter pilot, he can’t stand captaining a large vessel; he prefers a more personal relationship with his ship.

Dortmunder:

Alpha Class LG-42 (Lance Guardian) Agantian LRHF (Long Range Heavy Fighter)
    [Modified]
    Crew: 1
    Cargo: Very Small
    Armor: Reinforced reflective neuro-steel bulwark, a shiny black metal designed to reflect low to medium powered lasers.
    Shields: 360° particle shield.
    Engines: Xion pulse drive, allows for light and sub-light speeds.
    Sensors: Y Class military grade sensor array.
    Weapons: Duel Vanquisher assault cannons, quad Penetrater lasers, and duel Devastater proton torpedoes.
    Special Systems: Mk.V cloaking device, heat masker, missile disrupter, and full neural jack.

Cybernetics:

Reinforced cyber arm (left)

Reinforced double joints with hydraulics (most joints)

Reflex Enhancers

Smart-link (connects to gun with proper modification which produces a cross hair within the field of vision of the wielder allowing better aim.)
    Internal Data-jack with headwear memory

VCR [Vehicle Control Rig] (Connects the users consciousness directly to the ships sensors and controls allowing the person to “see” through the sensors and control the ship and it’s systems at the speed of thought. This is the main reason Robert Cassidy is so awe inspiring in his ship, no one without a VCR could possibly contend with his ability; he is not flying the ship, he IS the ship.

•  10/11/2004 6:16:36 PM 703658 in reply to 501323

Nice. Maybe I should try out that Rp sometime...and I have to post to mention the hilarity of the censoring of ****pit. Ha!
  •  10/11/2004 6:17:31 PM 698882 in reply to 501323

And ******* sword.
  •  10/11/2004 6:18:09 PM 698941 in reply to 501323

I'm compling all I wrote into one long list.

Name: Unknown(Yes, it is his real name)

Eye color: hazel(norm), right eye icy blue and left eye fire red(chaos)

equipment: black button-down shirt, deep tan pants with spacial pockets allowing him to store a large amount of items with almost no wieght upon him, holy backpack of heavy amunitions allows him to draw three holy weapons (rocket launcher, flame thrower, and chaingun) which have unlimited ammunition for thirty minutes after which they vanish, angelic sword stored in his spacial pocket(a crystaline blade with what seems to be a blue fire inside), demonic sword(what appears to be a rusty sword, but can cut men in two with ease) stored in his spacial pocket.  A fusion of demonic and angelic armors(only accesible as Chaos Unknown), and a amulet on immortality which no one but God can remove.

Appearance: an average teenager(norm), a being cover in red shining armor with a angelic (feathered) wing on his right shoulder and a demon(bat) wing on his left with a clawed tail(chaos)

age: 16, 18 when it suites him(he lies about his age claiming that he was in acoma for those 2 years and thus should be treated as though he lived for 16 years)

origin(grab some friggin popcorn or some thing): 

Unknown was in all origin an orphan.  When he was ten years old, he was outside the orphanage playing when he suddenly sensed something was wrong.  He went to the orpahnage and found that many of his friends had been killed and their corpses looked eaten.  Suddenly a thin demon came from another room and grabed Unknown and threw him across the room saying "yes...even more food".  Unknown was horror strickened at the thing and managed to grab a pistol from where he lay that one of the people working at the orphanage carried "Don't come any closer...I'LL SHOOT!"  The demon laughed at this as Unknown was shaking and couldn't focus the gun on him.  Suddenly a shot was fired and Unknown curled into a ball. A man that appeared to be in his mid-thirties holding a shotgun moves in from the orphange's entrance, not wavering as he approuched the demon, who now had a hole in his body.  The man then went over and dumped a clear solution(holy water) from a vial onto the demon's body and it caught fire and dissappeared.  The man started to leave, but Unknown stoped him "Don't leave me here!  What if there are more of that...that thing!" The man then took notice of Unknown and said "well, one of them is alive, ussually we get here too late to save anyone".  Unknown was abacked by this statement "You've done this before?".  The man replied "Yup, and I probably will do it again, and don't worry this type of demon doesn't like company".  Unknown still presisted and eventually the man allowed Unknown to come to HHCC(holy hell commandos command.  Its more like a house for the commandos, than a command station) with him untill Unknown could find a family.  When they got to the place Unknown had learned that the man's name was David and that he lived with his "combat buddies" as he called them.  Unknown met each of these in turn, Samantha, Chris, and Kevin.  Unknown lived as a guest for a year as the members tried to find a place for Unknown to live.  After they failed, they decided to train Unknown to be a Holy hell commando.  Unknown then trained for three years and they decided it was time for him to become a holy hell commando and gave him his Back of Heavy Weapons and he was introduced to Micheal the archangel, whom the team recieved orders from.  a few days before Unknown's battle with Satan (he's 16 at this point and he now has the amulet of immortality, it was his first mission which he got it in), the HHCC came under attack, and despite the efforts of the team, HHCC was burned to a skeleton.  In a few days, he and his group attacked Satan(who started the assault on HHCC).  In the battle all his team was destroyed and since Satan could not destory Unknown he tried to corrupt him by putting his essence in Unknown's body.  Unknown then fused his angelic side with his newly aquired demon side and formed chaos.  Doing likewise his fused his swords and formed the insanity sword which he used to reseal Satan into hell.  If Unknown hadn't had the amulet then, he wouls have been totally destoryed by the strain, but the strain did send him into acoma for two years.  Now Unknown still works under the archangel, only to get his amulet removed(he wants to join his friends in heaven).

•  10/13/2004 9:50:43 AM 699607 in reply to 501323

howdy peole, so nice to see people turning up to roleplay, glad to see you all
  •  10/14/2004 10:49:41 AM 703395 in reply to 501323

Name:  Andrew "Byte Me" Ghent

Race:human

Weapons: A six shot revolver at his right side. and a boot knife in his left boot.

ability's: fist fighting. gun slinging and charm. 

Weakness's: His ship serenity And when someone talks about his bed wife Jane.

Description: About 5'3" brown hair brow eyes medium build. Charming.

Ship: Serenity. Fire fly class frater small mounted guns in back and front.weak shields. hipper drive.

Backgroundid some smuggling in his teens then became a hacker. Now he looks for any work he can to get he ship serenity back in the air the only place where he fells free. he is very jumpy about new people. he's a gun slinger. fast to draw fast to shoot. Dose not like complications. Thats Andrew

If you want an exact idea about my ship and my character. Watch  FireFly the Tv show by fox.

•  10/15/2004 6:21:35 PM 700206 in reply to 501323

((Hey...how come the character description thread isn't stickied?
    Also, Qesun I'm not completely ignoring your advice. I'm taking it under advisement. But I think my relatively weak hull and shields will even it out. We'll see what happens, I'll fix it if it's completely obvious that my ship is too much. In any case it won't matter for awhile anyway because the Ages isn't even at the station.))

Elves in Space RP

Name: James O'Daniel
    Race: Human

Appearance: James has a slightly muscular build, he stands 6' 2" with red hair and dark green eyes. He wears a long dark brown cloak, black pants, and a tan shirt. On both sides of his body, worn on the outer thighs, he wears two always loaded blaster pistol (One on the left, one on the right).

Background: James has been a pirate for quite some time now, and has made himself a reputation. He has not yet had the honor of his mug on a wanted poster, and he plans to keep it that way. His trick is never let anyone important get a picture of your face...and if they do he isn't merciful to keep his piracy a secret. James is a cunning tactician, a cool thinker, and slow to anger, which is why he makes such a good pirate. He isn't a bloodthirsty monster out for some carnage and red-meat, he'd much rather not see any bloodshed at all, he's simply a man and his crew making a living, alibiet an illegitimate one, but the strong survive while the weak die out. He respects his crew and will fight to the death for them, and his crew is likewise dedicated.

Ships: James owns two personal ships, his group owns quite a few more, but there are two that he calls his own. The Forgotten Ages, a YDS Remorse Type Light Cruiser, and the Vega a G300 heavy starfighter.

(Modified a little from my first post) Forgotten Ages: Modified YDS (Yamato Drive Systems) Remorse type Light Crusier

James was extremely lucky to come by this ship at the right time in the right place, though at the time it didn't seem so. About 3 years ago, he was making a run on some merchant vessels in his old freighter when he came under attack by a rebel pirate group. His vessel was shot down and landed on the pirate group's planet (which is why they were attacked in the first place). Due to modifications James' engineers put on all of his craft, large or small, the ship made a terrific explosion upon hitting the planet's surface, but was largely undamaged, however unflyable. James and his 50 crewmembers made a heroic escape attempt, in which all but two of his crew got out alive. The security forces had yet to return from shooting down James, still in space making sure there were no more of James' ships left. The pirates had apparantly just lifted the Forgotten Ages from YDS itself (how they did it not even YDS knows), James and his crew got aboard and punched the YDS engines into drive and shot out of the pirate's hideout like a bullet, right through the stunned security forces and shot off to their homebase. There they spent months and months overhauling and modifying the YDS to make it what it is. The ship's a tank, a thin skinned tank, but a tank none-the-less. That pirate group is still out for them, under their leader Grend Relkan.

Dimensions: 350'w x 600'l x 200't

Crew: 88, two shifts. Nearly all of his personelle in-fact.

Cargo: Large

Armor: Medium Chrystalinium Plating. Light laser reflective, medium laser resistant. The armor can take a good few heavy laser hits, but will eventually cave, and anything bigger like a missile or a phase cannon (ship to ship lasers basically. Call them turbolasers, heavy cannons, whatever. There's a difference between a heavy turret and a heavy cannon however.) will make a hole. Reinforced to light and medium laser reflectance and heavy laser resistance in engine section, shield generators, the hangar bay, and the bridge.

Shields: Standard cruiser class medium shields.

Engines: 3 Plasma Burn YDS Specials. The engines take up about two fifths of the ship's length, and all of its height and width, set in a triangle at the rear the mammoth engines are among the fastest available cruiser engines anywhere. This is surprising as most YDS ships, although streamline and beautiful in appearance, are mostly all bulky looking, the engines never care on YDS ships however. YDS doesn't even sell the specials commercially, usually selling them to the military or the people with the big pocket books. The engines come integrated with hyperdrive units, and if pushed they can get the large ship up to about .5 or .6 past lightspeed (I just realized...lightspeed is good and all but the places our ships could go would be vastly limited...to one starsystem about. I mean...there's lightyears between systems, a ship going lightspeed would take a year to go one lightyear...take the huge amount of space in space and you get a time problem. So I'm going with the Star Wars terms again since they seem to speed around the galaxy fairly easily.).

Weapons: 10 Titan Heavy sts (ship to ship. These are the big guns, useless on small craft as they can't be forced to move very fast at all) Phase Cannons, 10 Renegade Medium laser turrets, 25 light point defense laser turrets, spaced thus...
     Fore: 1 Phase Cannon, 1 Medium turret, 5 light turrets
     Starboard: 4 Phase Cannons, 4 Medium Turrets, 8 light turrets
     Aft: 1 Phase Cannon, 1 Medium turret, 4 light turrets
     Port: 4 Phase Cannons, 4 Medium turrets, 8 light turrets
     All of his turrets are hidden beneath hatches built into the hull. YDS likes to keep their ship's trademark streamline looks. These hatches can be opened and the guns out and locked into place in about 5 seconds.

Hangar Bay: The hangar bay takes up the more than half of the ship's width and nearly half its height. Directly infront of the engines and on the bottom half of the ship. The huge 75' tall, 200' wide, and 200' deep bay holds 15 G190 starfighters, which he always keeps in the hangar bay unless he has his personal G300 with him.

Periferals and other Systems: James modified the port side of the ship directly beside the hangar bay with a docking clamp and access tube for his second in command, Robert Cassidy's, ship. Not wanting to take up too much space in the hangar with both his and Cassidy's ships, and Cassidy usually liked riding in his ship anyway.
    Emergency Hull Breach Containment System (EHBCS): If there's a hull breach the Forgotten Ages' computer system will automatically set up a forcefield on the hole, not the section. So The section will be free to walk about in with caution and air, but the hole will be plugged.

The Vega: Modified G300 Heavy starfighter.

James' personal starfighter which he uses whenever he needs to land on a planet, or just feels like a solo flight. He lifted it on a run in his early days as a pirate, and has been periodically modifying and fixing the ship up over the years.

Dimensions: 35'w x 40'l x 15't

Crew: 1, only James

Cargo: Small (Only a small port at the front of the ship, about 6' cubed.)

Armor: Reinforced Chrystalinium-2. Refective of light and medium lasers but a glancing blow with something heavy and it's about as protective as butter on a hot day. Painted Dark Sea Green (His favorite color)

Shields: Modified G-series shields.

Engines: YDS Plasma Burn fighter engines, fitted with hyperspace units. Makes .4 past lightspeed in hyperspace. James lifted these about two years after he lifted the ship. It was sluggish with the body enhancements he'd given it, the YDS models more than compensate. It's about as manuverable as a G190 light fighter (pretty manuverable).

Weapons: Quad Renegade cannons, mounted in a square pattern two on the top two on the bottom. Twin modified Proton Torpedo launchers, each with a 3 torpedo capacity. All of his weapons can be set to fire independantly, all together, or two by two cross pattern in the case of his lasers.

Other systems: Missile disrupting unit and chaff system.
    Modified life support system: Works longer.
    Escape pod system: The entire c0ckpit detatches in emergencies and will self-sustain itself for up to a week.
    Indoor Compartments: There are several 1' cubed areas in the c0ckpit for storing emergency supplies. James keeps them stocked at all times.

Other Ships:

G190 Light Starfighter

The G190 series starfighter was designed to be a commercially available defense fighter for the larger vessels. These small ships don't take up much room, and therefor can't house the most sophisticated or advanced weaponry or defenses. They are still quite good in a pinch however, and better in numbers with good pilots behind the controls.

Dimensions: 10' W x 15' L x 6' T

Crew: 1 Pilot

Cargo: None

Armor: Standard light Chrystalinium plating. Resistant to light lasers, able to take a hit or two by medium lasers, space dust with anything big.

Shields: G-series light shielding. Not nearly as powerful as James' G300's shields, these will protect the G190 from quite a few light laser direct hits, 5-10 medium hits (depending on the areas and the angle of attack), and just about 2 heavy hits (just about in the fact that the shield will collapse with two but it will absorb enough that the blast that hits the ship is about the strength of a weak medium laser.)

Engines: Standard G-series Ion pulse engines. These engines, although small, on a small ship such as the G190 make it highly manuverable in the hands of a good pilot. These are simple engines, no hyperdrives on them, and they have a limited useage time. The engines must be recharged (refueled) every couple of hours of flight. This is why G190s are only found in planetary defenses and on cruisers (or ships with hangars).

Weapons: The G190 usually relies on its relatively high manuverability to be able to stay alive long enough to deliver a large amount of light hits to a slower target. The G190's weapons include dual Avenger class light laser cannons, and dual light concussion missile launchers with 5 shots each. The missile launchers extend to the side of the ship, when installed they add another 2 feet on either side of the ship, they can be removed also. These missiles are what the crew of the Ages have declared "Bat-fire". The missiles are equipped with a targeting sensor and can distinguish targets, however the G190 must be facing directly at the target when firing, and the target can't pull anything too fancy or it will throw the missiles off. A 180 degree half loop manuver will usually throw a missile off, provided you don't come back down to the level of the missile (so that you're going straight toward it).

Other systems: Life Support

Curse you stumble button!
  •  10/18/2004 2:54:21 PM 701173 in reply to 501323

oki minotaur hehe do you have alot of spare time damn a post.. but good yes
Page 13 of 15 (217 items)   « First ... < Previous 11 12 13 14 15 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML