Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

I See Dice - Phase three!

Last post 02-06-2008, 2:16 AM by Ogremindes. 2116 replies.
Page 140 of 142 (2,117 items)   « First ... < Previous 138 139 140 141 142 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12/27/2007 5:12:39 PM 803928 in reply to 803927

Re: RE: I See Dice - Phase three! - [dice]2d100[/dice] - - [dice]1d10+[/dice]

((Well, I noticed it as well, but I'm happy with the outcome. Having Starfish stuck isn't exactly fun.. Also I think Cat holds everyone's dice x.x

Lastly, I've had stuck cup size before, though I can't remember if it was able to be stuck with other changes. That, and I forgot about the pokiball I could've used on the hershy's kiss. :B))

Cat? Can I have my dice back now? I wanna try rolling again.. ^_~

•          Name : Stacy Hedgecat
    •          Change : Starfish (CV-8) (stuck)
    •          Change :  Keitaro syndrome (CV+1. CV+6 vs Females. Disrobes females on even timestamp)
    •          Change : Behavior/Appearance: Obsessed Fan-girl of most recent male poster, or last person to post while male. (CV -1, +10 if defending idol.)
    •          Special : Level 3 Pure Evil when knocked unconscious
    •          Height: 5'5"
    •          Cup size: C
    •          Current CV: 2/12 vs Male. 8/18 vs Female
    •          CV training: 0
    •          Outfit: Body armor
    •          Items: Pokiball
  •  12/27/2007 5:26:47 PM 803929 in reply to 803927

((bloody timezone differences...))

122 122x. Choose the previous player's height.

Hmm, I'm not sure if I still have the robes or not, but either way I've reason too...

1"

Pask Neathhallow. 5'8" Male Half-rat.
    Change 1
    Change 2
    Change 3
    Special

Height5'0"
    Cup SizeE cv-4
    Combat Value3
    Items
    Pask's Dice
    Costume
    Lead Robes cv -3

My Site: Ogremindes.net. Blog, Art and Warhammer Miniatures. Come and comment on my work!

Myndes Felin on Discworld MUD
  •  12/27/2007 5:57:24 PM 803930 in reply to 803929

>pipes up< Yeah, thanks Pask. ~.~'

I'm not evil anymore y'know.. Cat!! Help!!

•          Change :  Keitaro syndrome (CV+1. CV+6 vs Females. Disrobes females on even timestamp)
    •          Change : Behavior/Appearance: Obsessed Fan-girl of most recent male poster, or last person to post while male. (CV -1, +10 if defending idol.)
    •          Height: 0'1"
    •          Current CV: -4/6vs Male. 2/12 vs Female
    •          Items: Pokiball
  •  12/27/2007 6:19:44 PM 803931 in reply to 803930

Oh, I know. *grins, and attempts to grab Stacy*

Attack Roll: To be made after change roll resolved.

Change Roll: 92 92. Next poster picks your change. Or you can if they don't within an hour.

Oh bugger.

My Site: Ogremindes.net. Blog, Art and Warhammer Miniatures. Come and comment on my work!

•  12/27/2007 6:38:58 PM 803932 in reply to 803931

Cat handed Stacy her dice back, and gave her a hug. He then turned to Pask.
    "Pask go ahead and take #
    49 Catgirl: full cat features including fur all over body and slight muzzle, cup size A if previously male. (CV+2) "
    He giggled, and tossed his dice.
    Appearance: Dr Who of your choice. (CV =12) Doctors never get tied up, become unable to roll or move, or get X cup girl rolls. (It happens to your companion instead.) The most recent female poster becomes your companion. You may block any roll you don't want your companion to have within 4 posts of her rolling. She can never become male or taller then you. One time only, you can reject any change that would cause you to not be a Doctor any more. If ever a companion is attacked and looses, the Doctor shows up in the nick of time and fights the attacker. (Second combat roll.) If the Doctor wins, the companion takes no effect from loosing.

((I suppose that Pask becomes the companion, then?))
    *poof* The 10th Doctor stretched for a moment. "Odd."

Change 1: Appearance: Dr Who of your choice. (CV =12) Doctors never get tied up, become unable to roll or move, or get X cup girl rolls. (It happens to your companion instead.) The most recent female poster becomes your companion. You may block any roll you don't want your companion to have within 4 posts of her rolling. She can never become male or taller then you. One time only, you can reject any change that would cause you to not be a Doctor any more. If ever a companion is attacked and looses, the Doctor shows up in the nick of time and fights the attacker. (Second combat roll.) If the Doctor wins, the companion takes no effect from loosing.
    Change 2:
    Change 3: Chauvinism: If female, you must obey any male. If male, all females must obey you. Obedient players can have anything they post (including die rolls) stopped if a person who they are supposed to obey tells them in the next two posts not to do it. Always Stuck if you are female. (Stuck)

Height: 5'3"
    Cup: N/A
    CV: 12
    Outfit: Suit.
    Items: Cat's dice, Bio's Dice
  •  12/27/2007 7:07:07 PM 803933 in reply to 803932

((Since, Pask was male in his last post, you making him female should only effect his next post I think. So I believe it should skip over him. I'll be editing in my post as soon as we figure this out

Edit: I'm clearly getting forgetful, Pask was already female 8B))

>doesn't even attempt to hobble away from Pask's hand.< An inch tall with stuck starfish.. u.u'

106 ~ Chauvinism: If female, you must obey any male. If male, all females must obey you. Obedient players can have anything they post (including die rolls) stopped if a person who they are supposed to obey tells them in the next two posts not to do it. Always Stuck if you are female.

•          Change :  Behavior/Appearance: Obsessed Fan-girl of most recent male poster, or last person to post while male. (CV -1, +10 if defending idol.)
    •          Change : Chauvinism: If female, you must obey any male. If male, all females must obey you. Obedient players can have anything they post (including die rolls) stopped if a person who they are supposed to obey tells them in the next two posts not to do it. Always Stuck if you are female. (stuck)
    •          Current CV: -4/6vs Male. 2/12 vs Female
    •          Items: Stacy's Dice, Pokiball

((With Chauvinism being always stuck when female, should that cancel out my starfish stuck?))
  •  12/27/2007 7:13:51 PM 803934 in reply to 803933

((Wasn't Pask previously female anyway?))

((Yes, I believe so.))

Cat hugged Pask. "Yay! I like you being my companion." He grinned. "And you like it too. Right?"
    151 Become 1 foot shorter

Cat shrunk a foot, but his grin didn't fade for a moment.

Change 1: Appearance: Dr Who of your choice. (CV =12) Doctors never get tied up, become unable to roll or move, or get X cup girl rolls. (It happens to your companion instead.) The most recent female poster becomes your companion. You may block any roll you don't want your companion to have within 4 posts of her rolling. She can never become male or taller then you. One time only, you can reject any change that would cause you to not be a Doctor any more. If ever a companion is attacked and looses, the Doctor shows up in the nick of time and fights the attacker. (Second combat roll.) If the Doctor wins, the companion takes no effect from loosing.
    Change 2:
    Change 3: Chauvinism: If female, you must obey any male. If male, all females must obey you. Obedient players can have anything they post (including die rolls) stopped if a person who they are supposed to obey tells them in the next two posts not to do it. Always Stuck if you are female. (Stuck)

Height: 5'0"

((I have no idea how tall Doctor 10 is. Does anyone know?))

•  12/27/2007 8:17:16 PM 803935 in reply to 803934

>looks up sullenly at Pask from the palm of her hand< So what's your plan now, Miss Pask?

157 ~ Outfit: Sailor Fuku (Magic girl outfit) (CV -1)

Well.. I was feeling somewhat secure with my body armor.. there goes that feeling.. ~.~'

•          Name :
    Stacy Hedgecat
    •          Change : Starfish (CV-8)
    •          Change :  Behavior/Appearance: Obsessed Fan-girl of most recent male poster, or last person to post while male. (CV -1, +10 if defending idol.)
    •          Change : Chauvinism: If female, you must obey any male. If male, all females must obey you. Obedient players can have anything they post (including die rolls) stopped if a person who they are supposed to obey tells them in the next two posts not to do it. Always Stuck if you are female. (stuck)
    •          Current CV: -5/5vs Male. 1/11 vs Female
    •          Outfit: Sailor Fuku (CV -1)
  •  12/27/2007 8:30:11 PM 803936 in reply to 803935

Cat sighed. "Pask, give me Stacy." After Pask handed her over, Cat let her sit in the palm of his hand. "Don't worry. Soon eough you'll be able to move again." He dropped her dice into his hand as well, so she could give them a toss.

Eliminate any changes you want, up to a full reset. On even time-stamp, you can eliminate stuck changes. On odd timestamp, you can eliminate one of someone else's changes instead of  using it on yourself. If you use this on your height, you become your default.

"Sorry I can't fix your height, Stacy. I'll just put myself back to my standard height. If I can keep doctor status while changing my appearance back to normal, then I'll do that too."

Change 2:

•  12/27/2007 9:15:14 PM 803937 in reply to 803936

((I'm starting to remember why I lost interest in the game... I don't really watch TV or movies so all the anime based things, for example, are largely just confusing for me. The other, possibly main thing is that nothing really happens. In part two there was the meteor to interact with, which provided an objective of sorts, but here there really isn't anything like that.))

137 137. Steal manhood. You may become male by giving any male player who has posted in the last two pages E-Cups. (Must be used right away and can not be used on stuck cups.)

I guess that's not doing anything.

•  12/27/2007 10:32:10 PM 803938 in reply to 803936

((Aye, we need an objective here Pask, and you're not the only one who gets caught off guard by some of the more obscure anime references and what not.. Any ideas what sorta thing we can all try to do?))

Well, you're trying at least, it's why you're my idol :3

>attempts to hug his thumb, but winds up just falling against it< Mff.. ~w~'

85 ~ Neo-chan. (From The Matrix) He was the One. Now she's the Two! (E-cup, 5'2", waist length hair, spandex & leather coat. CV=20)

>suddenly grows back to normal size, Cat's arm between her legs and her chest threatening to engulf his neck< ...Whoa.

...What's that between my legs?

•          Name :
    Stacy Hedgecat
    •          Change : Behavior/Appearance: Obsessed Fan-girl of most recent male poster, or last person to post while male. (CV -1, +10 if defending idol.)
    •          Change :  Chauvinism: If female, you must obey any male. If male, all females must obey you. Obedient players can have anything they post (including die rolls) stopped if a person who they are supposed to obey tells them in the next two posts not to do it. Always Stuck if you are female. (stuck)
    •          Change : Neo-chan. (From The Matrix) He was the One. Now she's the Two!
    •          Height: 5'2"
    •          Cup size: E
    •          Current CV: 20/30
    •          Outfit: Spandex & Leather Coat
  •  12/27/2007 11:10:31 PM 803939 in reply to 803938

Cat dropped Stacy like a rock. "Absolutely nothing." He took a moment or two to compose himself, and turned back to Stacy. "Well, you do appear to be a normal height now, at least." He giggled.

Next poster must describe your outfit every time they post. They can make it anything they want. If they post without a description, you have no outfit until they post again. They may not add an outfit by editing. This still goes in YOUR change slot, not theirs.

"Hey, Stacy, could I have my normal clothes back?"

Change 1:
    Appearance: Dr Who of your choice. (CV =12) Doctors never get tied up, become unable to roll or move, or get X cup girl rolls. (It happens to your companion instead.) The most recent female poster becomes your companion. You may block any roll you don't want your companion to have within 4 posts of her rolling. She can never become male or taller then you. One time only, you can reject any change that would cause you to not be a Doctor any more. If ever a companion is attacked and looses, the Doctor shows up in the nick of time and fights the attacker. (Second combat roll.) If the Doctor wins, the companion takes no effect from loosing.
    Change 2:
    Next poster must describe your outfit every time they post. They can make it anything they want. If they post without a description, you have no outfit until they post again. They may not add an outfit by editing. This still goes in YOUR change slot, not theirs.

((Yes, an objective would be nice.))
  •  12/27/2007 11:16:14 PM 803940 in reply to 803938

((for the named changes, perhaps reducing them each to a trademark item of the character, rather than a full change. People who know the shows would still see a reference, and for others there's a cool item without having to go read up on a character they don't know or care about. And many of those items are already written up.))

158 158x. Roll again - using any dice combo you choose, but no d2s or d3s.

((Good ol' 5d50))

144 144. Appearance & world view = Mihoshi (Tenchi Muyo) (DD, CV =9, 5'8" Will attempt to arrest evil characters. Has throwable handcuffs that tie someone up on a normal combat win. Treat as "hands tied behind back". Mihoshi can release the handcuffs at any time, provided she is in the same location.)

((Daaaammmmniiiiiit...))

•  12/27/2007 11:24:43 PM 803941 in reply to 803940

"Pask, if you don't like that, then I just won't allow it." He winked at her. "However, I will ask that you GIVE ME SOME CLOTHES."

Outfit: = Full body pantyhose (CV -2)

Cat's eye twitched. "My usual clothes. Not this."

Change 2:
    Ogre must describe your outfit every time they post. They can make it anything they want. If they post without a description, you have no outfit until they post again. They may not add an outfit by editing. This still goes in YOUR change slot, not theirs.

CV: 9
    Outfit: Full body pantyhose (CV -2)
  •  12/27/2007 11:34:30 PM 803942 in reply to 803940

((I might have an idea for what I'll do for a story line of some description.. anyone want me to go through with it?))
Page 140 of 142 (2,117 items)   « First ... < Previous 138 139 140 141 142 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML