Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

I See Dice - Phase three!

Last post 02-06-2008, 2:16 AM by Ogremindes. 2116 replies.
Page 142 of 142 (2,117 items)   « First ... < Previous 138 139 140 141 142
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  2/5/2008 5:10:12 PM 804130 in reply to 804127

Re: The Wiki Story

((Sorry about all this, Ogre. I still check in regularly, but school started again, so I wasn't inclined to put in the work to make a character sheet until someone else did. I can't speak for Streak or Cat, but I found the apparent difficulty of that step offputting. To be perfectly frank, while I applaud your efforts, I See Dice Dungeon has limited interest for me. The campaign does not promise the unexpected, somewhat pervy fun without need for imagination that I loved the original for. Streak's initial suggestion of simply adding a goal to the original framework would have been much more in line with my desires. Still, I like this forum, so I was perfectly willing to play along and hope the "DM" of the day did well enough to keep things enjoyable. When Streak and Cat apparently jumped ship, though, I lacked the motivation to make any attempt to get things moving. As for where we should go from here, I'm all ears. If you really think it would be worth it without anyone else seeming to be around, I could begin work on my character.))

It's not enough to succeed, others must fail.
    What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  •  2/6/2008 2:16:30 AM 804131 in reply to 804130

Re: The Wiki Story

((Understandable. I do consider creating and statting a character an enjoyable exercise myself, though.))

My Site: Ogremindes.net. Blog, Art and Warhammer Miniatures. Come and comment on my work!

Myndes Felin on Discworld MUD
Page 142 of 142 (2,117 items)   « First ... < Previous 138 139 140 141 142
View as RSS news feed in XML