Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

What'the worst movie ever

Last post 08-11-2005, 10:20 AM by Lilandra. 32 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (33 items)   < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  9/2/2004 5:09:40 AM 685915 in reply to 499899

RE: What'the worst movie ever

Wing Commander... I used to like wing commander games untill then! Admittedly you don't suffer blackout and my tatic was "Stop, insult the enemy, wait for them to come straight for you and fire your charged shot" but the film! Sonar in space?! The next film director who tries to do anything remotly technicial thinking "Ohh, this'll be cool. After all, space has EXACTLY THE SAME PROPERITIES AS WATER" I should be allowed to execute by firing squad, with no last wishes.

It's not extreme either, how do people so twunty stupid get to become high earning fobs like that?

However there is one example of Hollywood logic making something better. That is Starship Troopers. It's nothing like RAH "Spank me, mmm yeah, corporal punishment is good. Oh, soilders have power armour. Yeah! Hit those kids! Make them bleed!" starship troopers which is just as well. I'd much rather watch soilders being butchered by hungry aliens than read that creep fest. If starship troopers 2 is also directed by Paul Verhoeven and features more of the same than it sounds like a perfect saturday midnight film.
  •  8/11/2005 6:14:04 AM 750571 in reply to 685915

Re: RE: What'the worst movie ever

first bad movie that comes to mind is city of the living dead.
    Insanity, a sane response to an insane world.
  •  8/11/2005 10:20:14 AM 750667 in reply to 499899

Re: What'the worst movie ever

first off all Catwoman in Batman returns rocked, making a flik flak out of that building... Meow. BOOOMM!!, and now that they made a new movie with hale berry, that just sucks!  that was just cool and the convent sucked, it supposed to be very frightning, and it supposed to be a horror movie, but the special effect we're soo lousy, that their stupidity made you laugh...
    Domo ^.^
Page 3 of 3 (33 items)   < Previous 1 2 3
View as RSS news feed in XML