Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

The Bar (no signups needed)

Last post 05-01-2006, 4:56 PM by Mystik-Rose86. 716 replies.
Page 48 of 48 (717 items)   « First ... < Previous 44 45 46 47 48
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  8/23/2005 9:44:32 PM 752788 in reply to 498918

Re: The Bar (no signups needed)

Ran'kork regains conciousness and then batters Ehlonna away. "I don't need any help from someone as low as you, elf." He then stands up and goes to the bar and tells the bar keep to give him the strongest stuff in the bar.

Ehlonna gets up after being knocked away. She then says something at Ran'kork. "So you haven't changed since you have been gone. Well, you must have gotten weaker since you let yourself get messed up like this."
  •  8/24/2005 6:40:54 PM 752980 in reply to 752788

Kaiz walked up to the half-orc and sat down. "Excuse me sir but why are you so unkind to the one that was trying to help you?" he then ordered a drink and looked back at the half-orc waiting for an answer.

Im not going to make a signature..signatures are for losers...dammit!!!
  •  9/4/2005 9:42:28 PM 755010 in reply to 498918

Ran'kork looks at Kaiz with one of the most evil glares, one that would make even some orcs quivers. "Where do you get off talking to me? I never asked this stupid elf to help me. If I was her I would have finished me off just so I could be done with this. I have been humiliated. Now bugger off before I have to kill you."
  •  9/17/2005 3:12:46 PM 756273 in reply to 498918

:Victor:
    "Well Mr. Half-orc. What has happened to you? So we might figure out what is happenign and try to solve it ok?" Victor says as he walks over to Ran'kork.

A life, heh who needs one, I got it all here in RPing and video games.
  •  9/19/2005 7:34:14 PM 756510 in reply to 755010

Mariso  walked back to the dark corner, and then glanced at the orc, then back at her cup. "Do not ever call elfs stupid." She said in a cold tone, as she took another sip from it. "And Victor, mind your own buisness, you lightlover." She then proceeded to put her cup back on the table. 
    Someone once told me to get a life..where can I download one of those?
  •  12/19/2005 4:26:40 AM 763949 in reply to 498918

((Its good to be back and posting again, I will continue to use my Azathen character with this account))

He gets up and walks over to Mariso and sits down at the chair opposite from her. "Dont pay any attention to them." Then his attitude changed slightly. "You know there is something strange about you but i cant put my finger on it." He sniffs the air but not to the point to where she saw. "I understand its none of my business but i feel i must know, but have ever been to japan?"
    Back to raise some hell on this forum.... or am I?!?!
  •  12/19/2005 3:09:29 PM 764003 in reply to 498918

:Blade:
    Sitting at the counter still with a little anger. He gets up and walks over to Ran'kork. Mariso can see he looks some what like a drow. Since Marriso did not see him when he was in his human form it would be easy to assume he is a drow. "Hey Orc, Cool it." He forms a shell of thick ice around him. "There that should hold him from fliping out about elves or what not for a while." He says as he walks back to his seat.

((Since qesun kind of left the forums Victor will take over the barkeep.))

:Victor:
    "Fine, Ms. have it your way." He says as he walks back to the bar. This happened at the same time Blade walked over so they passed each other on the way. Victor went behind the barcounter.
    A life, heh who needs one, I got it all here in RPing and video games.
  •  12/19/2005 5:46:39 PM 764013 in reply to 764003

Mariso looks at her now empty cup thoughtfully. "I dont know why I am even bothering to trust you since I barely met you, but no, I have not. Strangely enough though my name is of japanese origin but i've never actually thought much about it. And a little peice of information for ya..if you ask something like that when I dont even know you, you may end up getting beaten up." She then hears the sound of somebody walking and turns to see some guy approach the ignorant orc. "Hmmm, strange..drows dont normally stay out in the open like this." She thought as he formed some sort of ice shelling around the orc.

•  12/19/2005 10:04:48 PM 764025 in reply to 498918

Raising an eyebrow, and looking at her with utter confusion. But then realizing what he did, he regained himself and called to Victor. "Bartender some more tea if you dont mind." Then turns back to Mariso and smiled slightly but not enough for her to see"I dont expect you to trust me here or anywhere, or even trust me at all."
    Back to raise some hell on this forum.... or am I?!?!
  •  12/29/2005 4:22:39 PM 764499 in reply to 764025

"Well good, because I dont." She mumbled to him as a slight grin formed on her face.
  •  2/3/2006 8:41:34 PM 766951 in reply to 764499

((*Brushes off dust.* I can't ever seem to leave forever, though, can I?))

Outside, a figure walks up to the Bar.  It's a familiar place to him really.  He's been there enough times, but he always found himself wandering off.  It was no matter of consequence at the moment, though, as it was a little hard to wander off when he was just now returning again.  He trudged up to the door of the Bar, his coat pulled up tight around him and his hat's rim down over his face.  He reached out and placed his hand on the doornob, turning it and popping it open, the familiar little 'click' drifting to his ears.

The door swung in, and the figure came in with the door, closing behind himself.  He was a bit more vissable now that he was inside.  His silver fox ears, tipped in black, poked out either side of his white fedora, and there was a silver colored tail with five black ring markings on it coming out from his coat.  He walked over to the bar with a strong, dominant stride and took a seat at it, shifting the large claymore off of his back, leaning it against the bar next to him.  Not much of his face was too vissable, though.  For now, it was both hidden by his hat and the shadow his hat left on his face, only his muzzle poking out.  Even so, that was all that was needed for some to identify him.

Finally, after getting situated, he spoke up.  "Barkeep.  Get me a glass of water.  I'm parched."

Serrif:
    Reality-(noun) illusion caused by lack of alcohol
    Beer(noun) medicine used to relive people from hallucinations

Technoguild
  •  5/1/2006 4:56:45 PM 776390 in reply to 766951

Kasey walked into the bar, her long cloak dragging along the ground. Her face was being hidden by the hood on her head. She slinked over to the bar, not noticing the people around her, if there were any and sat at the bar, and waited for the barman to notice her and serve her.
Page 48 of 48 (717 items)   « First ... < Previous 44 45 46 47 48
View as RSS news feed in XML