Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

Manga / Anime

Last post 12-31-2006, 2:40 PM by Phoenix Talion. 63 replies.
Page 5 of 5 (64 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12/6/2006 10:32:38 PM 792192 in reply to 792033

Re: Manga / Anime

Shaddow, I tried to download that program twice and it wouldn't work.

My hands are getting a little better though. I remember at one point I go t grouchy trying to draw a hand, and taped my fingers together for the rest of the day to prove we'd ve fine without 'em. It didn't work too well.

I am proud of how the hands came out on this one though.

Thriller, a superhero/villain I created for a project I wander back too every now and then, usually after I've watched something DC or Marvel. She gets her superpowers from heightened adreniline levels- so she's only super in stressful situations. She's also addicted to the "rush" she gets, and is eventually kicked off the team by the Crimson Avenger for her excessive risk taking. Still craving her "rush", she turns to crime, initally returning what she steals, as she does it for the thrills, not the profit. Breifly rejoins the team to catch a criminal who is framing Thriller. Eventually though, between the fact that she's building up a tolerance and the fact that no one bothers to chase her any more, her crimes escalate, culminating in murder. "There's nothing more thrilling... than knowing you can end someone's life with a twitch of your finger." She was once fascinating with action/horror films, because of the excitement, and now has a penchant for deathtraps, because "the danger's sooo much more fun when it's real." She also realizes on some level that what she's doing is wrong, but she can't stop herself. This contributes to her obbsession with her former teamates: she blames them, and the fact that they kicked her out, for her condition. Also contributing is the fact that she beleives that they're the only ones with a chance of catching her, and thus the only one who can give her her kicks. She was captured, and is currently imprisoned under high security within the Team's base, under psychiatric observation by Dr. Daniel Knight, alias the telepath/telekinetic Raven. She has become emotionally catatonic due to her decreasing adreniline levels.

I swear, now you're just doing it to piss me off.
  •  12/7/2006 9:10:19 AM 792208 in reply to 792192

http://inkscape.org/download/?css=css/base.css

d/l the .exe installer (unless you're not a Windows-user)
    it should work just fine though, never had any problem with it

or doesn't it work when you try to install it, or something? Tongue Tied

BORK!
  •  12/7/2006 10:14:41 AM 792212 in reply to 792208

It downloaded fine, then wouldn't run.
  •  12/31/2006 2:40:03 PM 794584 in reply to 779459

Phoenix Talion:

Taedara, the White Witch of Dagan Wood.

I redid her character design, and just wanted to show off the difference. :D

Page 5 of 5 (64 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
View as RSS news feed in XML