Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

Comments, Rants, Thoughts, Ideas

Last post 04-20-2006, 1:20 PM by fuawe. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  4/12/2006 2:39:31 AM 774261

Comments, Rants, Thoughts, Ideas

Well, this topic is for all your ideas, thoughts, rants, comments or whatever you'd like to shout out!

Just write anything! (But please make it constructive in some way!) Stick out tongue [:P]

•  4/16/2006 6:36:08 PM 774828 in reply to 774261

Re: Comments, Rants, Thoughts, Ideas

Pugs are not stupid and ug;y. God, anyone who thinks that can kiss my pug's butt.
    Gotta get this monkey off my back. Hey! Get off! *monkey screeching*
  •  4/17/2006 3:45:34 AM 774877 in reply to 774828

What? Big Smile [:D]

•  4/17/2006 11:22:37 AM 774891 in reply to 774261

your comic blows it nothing but a total rip off of cyanide and happiness the best web comic on the web.
    It may not be on top webcomics anymore but thats because its so good it got banned ill tell you how.  cyanide and happiness was hovering around thenth when they made a comics that told people to vote because they knew barely anyone who liked them voted as soon as they made that comics it skyrocketed from 14th to 1st.  topwebcomics banned it and let it try again after awhile.  it skyrocketed again and it got banned again currently it is not on topwebcomics.  Also if the site is unning slow now its because there moving so your comics is a total rip off that isnt even good.  YOU LOSE GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR!
  •  4/18/2006 11:09:20 PM 775028 in reply to 774891

I think the comics are pretty interesting myself.  The navigation frustrates me a bit though to be honest.  Also, its a bit difficult to vote, for example I personally know if I click on the comics 61-80 then I can see a vote button, but if I was the average person just coming to see the comic on a daily basis I may or may not know that.

Just my 2 cents. :)

Richard M.
    Grimfang
    "Whisper"
    Xaeraes
  •  4/20/2006 1:20:48 PM 775140 in reply to 774891

Well, thanks for your tips, Richard! :)

And you other guy, whose identity I do not know, thanks for your rant anyways. It tells me that the school didn't do a good job on you. You still need to practice the punctuation. Because I seriously can't read your post that good.
    I personally do not care if Cyanide and Happiness was first. I do my comics. I do not care if you do not like them. Don't visit my page then.
    And this is just my opinion: I am doing comics to try to make people laugh. C&H make comics to make people laugh and for profit.

Good day to you, mister. And BTW, I don't lose. Because if I would, I'd feel bad now. But if you see my post, you'll feel bad. So I guess an "other" person is the loser here. ;)

View as RSS news feed in XML