Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

The Beginning... Of The End RP

Last post 09-29-2006, 10:34 PM by Ultra. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  5/13/2006 10:00:08 PM 777621

The Beginning... Of The End RP

Hello. I don't need to explain a lot here so I will start now. There are two threads this one for the rping and the one in the sign-ups forum. Do not put a charcter sheet here or I will delete it. All info is in the sign-up forum and of course any OOC talk! Besides all that...have fun!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was a calm cool surreal night as the wind whistles through the trees and whispered along the river. A young elvish girl was sitting by the river thinking - and also gather some water and food for her village. She wondered would there ever be peace in her life. She had grown up around war and the fight between good and evil. She never knew how to live without her brother watching their backs in case evil attacked. She unlike her fellow elves she was different and somehow her presence was going to save the world.
  •  9/24/2006 10:58:02 PM 787440 in reply to 777621

Re: The Beginning... Of The End RP

Shadows and sounds whistled and hooted in the dreary forest where the adventurer had decided to rest from his trek. He gazed up at the stars and a smile crossed his face has he just sat there in awe at the sight. When at last he had gotten the rest he needed he stood up and stretched. He picked up his gunblade and shethed it. He continued through the trees and came to a stream where he leaned down for a drink of water. He splashed some water across his face and too a few drinks. Then looked for a way to cross the river. Finding none, he began travelling alongside the river searching for a way across.

•  9/29/2006 2:47:47 PM 787675 in reply to 787440

Desta walked out of the pub over to the river which was a few feet away from the forest. "Damn them drunken' idoits..." She murmered, using the river water to was out what looked like beer on her lap. "Every time I win in those damn pits, the same thing always happens." She then sighed and looked up at the almost-full moon. "Nice night out.." A sound in the bushes startled her. "Whos there!?" Desta demanded.

Someone once told me to get a life..where can I download one of those?
  •  9/29/2006 10:34:54 PM 787694 in reply to 787675

John walks out through the bushes, "Whoa, no need to get hostile. My name's John. I'm a wanderer, I'm not here to bring any harm to you, I promise."
View as RSS news feed in XML