Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

Ask your questions in this area (also offer for webcomics)

Last post 10-24-2006, 11:27 AM by RichardM. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10/24/2006 11:27:47 AM 789002

Ask your questions in this area (also offer for webcomics)

So I'm going to try and monitor this area of the website more.  We (the WCN) run several dozen websites, I've ran dndorks.com since 2001 (first with hosting and designing the site, then finally to the point now where I build and maintain the site and write the scripts), so I have quite a bit of experience with managing sites, mostly from the programmer perspective.

Also, with that in mind, we're opening up server space to webcomics for a special deal, if you're interested in having a site similar to dndorks.com basically built for you, where you mostly just need to come up with the layout or even just an idea for a layout, complete with being able to manage your comic, news, rants, with comic comments all via a comic admin, send me an e-mail, your forums would be hosted here on webcomic.net, and I have many different price ranges from free to minimal expense depending on whether you keep your advertising, get a share of our advertising revenue, how often you update, whether you are new or old, etc. 

Richard M.
    Grimfang
    "Whisper"
    Xaeraes
View as RSS news feed in XML