Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

Head's up, it's a newbie!

Last post 02-27-2007, 5:46 PM by Bio. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  2/25/2007 7:45:02 PM 796936

Head's up, it's a newbie!

Sup, I'm Stoopid Monkey, and I hope I like this forum more than the Reel Big Fish fan forums(they're jerks over there!).

Anyway, as this is my opening post, I'll ask a question because I don't know where to put it:

Is there anyone than can make me a Tedd sim for the Sims 2? I can't work Body Shop enough to make him have purple hair.
  •  2/26/2007 5:58:08 PM 796967 in reply to 796936

Re: Head's up, it's a newbie!

Welcome to the forums!

KITTY KITTY DANCE GO

**KNC Member**
    **B-Unit Minister of Warm Fuzzy Kawaii Things**

DeviantArt site

The Kitlings!
  •  2/26/2007 7:12:38 PM 796971 in reply to 796936

Welcome to the forums, Monkey. I'll take it you're the same one from The Wotch forums? Had no idea you were a fan of Doctor Who. I've been getting into it recently, and one of the other prominent members, Sai, is also a fan.

Anyway, you'll find that this forum is quite friendly but just a bit empty. This place just hasn't been the same since it went down for renovation a couple years ago. Still, I highly recommend checking out the "I See Dice" thread, located in the Random subforum. It takes advantage of this board's unique dice roller to create a game/pseudo-RP that's about as close to really playing Goonmanji as anyone will ever get. The rules may seem a bit daunting, but we're happy to have any new players, and I'll explain anything you don't understand.

As for your question, I don't know of anyone around here with that ability, but I distinctly remembered a similar thread over at keenspot and found it with a bit of research. The link is here. Sadly, the links are dead at this point, but the thread creator is still active and a simple PM should get you what you want.

It's not enough to succeed, others must fail.
    What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  •  2/27/2007 1:17:08 PM 797011 in reply to 796971

Thanks so much, everyone! You guys are a lot better than the members of the Reel Big Fish fan forums(they really don't care for anyone and are rude to newbs).

Anyway, I contacted the author of the thread and should recieve a PM soon.

Also, I like to do radio shows/podcasts on occasion, and I want to know if it's okay if I do it here too (it's already on 2 other forums, both Ed, Edd 'n Eddy fanforums).
  •  2/27/2007 5:46:15 PM 797028 in reply to 797011

Well, I'm no mod, but as one of less than ten members who has been active here in the past few months, I feel pretty comfortable telling you that just about anything is fine. I mean, as long as you don't intend to make hundreds of threads, post explicit images, or anything else that would make this forum generally unpleasant for other users, there should be no problem. It's not like we have any concerns about overloading the servers. 

It's not enough to succeed, others must fail.
    What if there were no hypothetical questions?
View as RSS news feed in XML