Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

wow...

Last post 03-07-2004, 3:29 PM by lakedevon@hotmail.com. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  3/5/2004 4:56:00 PM 498217

wow...

just so you know this is dave:

some one day, im sitting on my computer bored out of my skull and i decided to check if my old buddy devon still had his whole comic book thingy going. i looked up 'devon lake comics' and the link took me to this board. i clicked on the first post and saw the picture of devon with the long hair and beard, this didnt surprise me as this seemed like something devon would acctually look like.

then i saw the cross-dressing pic.

needless to say i didnt know what to think... i felt resentment and confusion, this contridicted everything that i knew about devon. i acctually kinda felt betrayed.

then i read the info on the site for the *******s and i slowly calmed down and understood. it acctually makes sense, the one thing that always puzzled me about you is how a fully straight  man was capable of truely hating women, though i always laughed at our chauvenistic jokes inside ive always loved and appreciated women. im acctually studying psychology now and this is interesting as hell to me.

in conclusion, i no longer judge you, and i feel that this whole thing makes you a much better person.

but.

being raised the way i was raised, im still pretty repulsed by transexuallity and the like, so i dont know if my relationship with you can ever really be same if you want to live youre life as a woman.

still, it has been has been about an hour since i first saw the picture of you in lady clothes and i can honsetly say this has made me more tolerant of GLBT, because i now understand the situation they face better. before this i can honestly say i never had contact with a queer person.

when i lived in canada i was amused by how seriously you took your philosophies. i participated and agreed with you because of my youthfull chauvenism and egoism. i guess i also felt a need to become a all conquering woman slaying manly elite. still i looked at it all as more of a big joke than acctuall life theory. and i always thought that youd grow out of it or become a cerial killer. i never expected you to grow out of it like this. but really i am in no position to judge you.

•  3/5/2004 4:59:00 PM 540032 in reply to 498217

RE: wow...

that kinda trailed off and lost itself in some parts but im still in shock so ill write something better when i get over this.

dan better not be no transexual though because that would...

i dont even know how to put it in words.

•  3/5/2004 7:45:00 PM 540033 in reply to 498217

**** what i wrote.

damn.

•  3/5/2004 10:02:00 PM 537503 in reply to 498217

Hey, it’s been so long since I was in contact with you man.  I guess I just sort of lost touch because we hardly ever spoke on MSN.

Well, I can understand just how shocking all of this is.  I mean, there was no one that wasn’t shocked.  I was like a snarling ranting psychotic hate mongering ******* obsessed with war, violence and world domination who looked like a crazed stoned street derelict.  It’s sort of odd to adjust to the fact that that person’s fondest desire was to be a girl.

I dunno, I wanted more than anything to not want to be a girl.  I nearly killed myself with psycho-somatic illnesses trying to just force myself to be the big crazy macho man guy I thought a person ought to be.  I so ****ing didn’t want to be a transsexual; I swore I’d kill myself if I couldn’t be rid of these feelings.  I wished I could take out the GLBT population holocaust style, I actually pondered what would be the most efficient way to organize a death camp.  So ya, I was a pretty messed up cookie.

Eventually I kind of had to accept the way I was and admit that I really was a girl inside.  So here I am.  A pretty weirdo psychology case eh?  I had a suicide attempt shortly after coming out and took a medical leave from school due to stress.  ****’s a lot better though now.  But it’s great to see you back.

•  3/5/2004 10:32:00 PM 537433 in reply to 498217

Hello Dave. 

No  Dave.  I am not a transexual.  Rest assured. 

Why don't you ever come on Msn.  Oh I guess you're too busy.  Fine I understand.  pfft.

Anyway,  Later Dude.

Dan

•  3/7/2004 1:16:00 PM 540034 in reply to 498217

ehh, i dont have MSN on this computer and my dad put some wierd thing on that makes me unable to install anything, i cant be on MSN.

i still cant believe this whole scenario though, i couldnt make something like this up if i wanted too.

hows your family dealing with this devon, because i know if i was in your shoes theres a good chance my family wouldnt want anything to do with me.

•  3/7/2004 3:29:00 PM 544700 in reply to 498217

Mom was always pretty supportive.  The others were a tad iffy on it at first.  My dad was resisting it and said that I could start living as a girl.  That's the day I attempted suicide.  After that, they pretty much all came around and stuff.  My extended family on my mom's side all knows now and they're happy.  They're more or less an unconditional love family.  On my dad's side, well we haven't told any of them yet.  Dad doesn't keep in touch with his big ass Newfie family so he saw no reason to tell them.  I'm supposed to be writting a letter to them myself sometime.  We'll see how it goes.  I haven't seen some of them since I was 2.  I don't even know their names...

View as RSS news feed in XML