Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

Im boreeeeeed again - So I must punish you all with bad art!

Last post 04-18-2004, 7:40 PM by belthazar1345@hotmail.com. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  2/24/2004 11:42:00 PM 499601

Im boreeeeeed again - So I must punish you all with bad art!

Alright... this is supposed to be one of the resident foxgirls in #egs ^_^ Rayani but I did notdo her justice in the least.  Will be reshading this in properly lateron... as soon as I colorize my bunny pic to my satisfaction...

*throws paint at her sketchs*... COLOR NOW!.....

Hrm.... Some how I think thats now how its supposed to look

•  2/25/2004 12:03:00 AM 530246 in reply to 499601

RE: Im boreeeeeed again - So I must punish you all with bad art!

egs has a resident foxgirl?...

anyway, i supose i should get to the comments/suggestions alright, comments: your body proportions are good, better than most of mine infact. Suggestions: your eyes could use pupils, but beyond that the rest seems like a unique style to me if you want to change something i can try to tell you how but if your lucky doodler will, hes a better artist than me, and frankenstien (nobody on this forum i mean the real frankenstien) is a better teacher than me.

•  2/25/2004 12:10:00 AM 530333 in reply to 499601

Thanks for the pointers.. I was trying something different.  Most my work is sadly tainted by what I see.  This was my own little sketch and the eyes are disturbing I admit.  But for some reason I couldn't really bring myself to draw in the pupils.. they have an eerie childish happy look without the pupils

Im working on my proportions still, arms are my biggest and worst enemy.  As well as the upper/lower body sometimes it hard to decide where the hips should be.  This was just a random quickie sketch but the feed back is appreciated.  Its been along time since I've done any serious sketching.. fun to get my feet wet again especially to try something new and different!

•  2/25/2004 12:18:00 AM 530247 in reply to 499601

tell me about it up till about 3 months ago anime was completly new to me, couldn't do a thing except realism, now i find myself dicing and slicing the two into some pretty wierd combinations. and no problem on the feedback i enjoy given and getting it. but no one pays attention to fanart in these forums so i've got to go to elfwood.com to get my feed back... but i've got to much competition there... and they're really good. i can't do random quickies just yet, i started out with realism so i kinda have to work down on the details but i'm working on it.
  •  3/26/2004 5:05:00 PM 546639 in reply to 499601

I like it a lot, though the arms look a little weird and the single tooth looks odd, the body and face is amazing ^_^
  •  4/18/2004 7:40:00 PM 561982 in reply to 499601

what the hell were you thinkin
View as RSS news feed in XML