Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

I screwed up royally... help?

Last post 03-19-2004, 3:59 AM by neko_lover007@yahoo.com. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  3/15/2004 12:14:00 PM 499864

I screwed up royally... help?

Some of you may have read about my little dilemma in fishmael's "lets ponder life" thread in general discussions. Anyway, the dude I "followed" is a Japanese exchange student. Now, I have always had a fascination with Japan and all things Japanese, so the director of the exchange program at our school wants me to talk to the exchange student girls about their school in Japan, just to learn more about the people, language, and culture. Problem:  I think they know about the whole issue with 'the dude.' So, do you guys think I'm being paranoid and I should just talk to them or do they hate me and think I'm a wierd stalker?
  •  3/15/2004 6:44:00 PM 542006 in reply to 499864

RE: I screwed up royally... help?

hey i'll talk to them with you, because I want to go just as bad as you do!!! I dont think that they will make a big deal of it even if they knew about what you did with (jp exchange student) *following* When did you talk to the director?
  •  3/15/2004 6:47:00 PM 542505 in reply to 499864

A week ago on monday. It's incredibly awesome that I can have a chance to talk to them (it would be during lunch when they have an ESL period) but I feel very nervous... what if they hate me?

•  3/15/2004 6:51:00 PM 542967 in reply to 499864

Hey maybe we could talk to her again tomorrow or somethin and get more info, because I am really intersted to! But i would be nervous to!
  •  3/16/2004 2:36:00 AM 542758 in reply to 499864

well i say go for it and if they bring it up.. well.. do what you think you should do... btu don't just cowwer there... I've cowwered before when I shouldn't have.. but don't do it... you'll be fine and if they do make fun of you hey.. its not like they have the right to judge you.. ^_^
    Love`kitten, wandering the world in a dissarray of blinding emotions, wondering who'll lift the viel and let me see, truely see....
  •  3/19/2004 2:41:00 AM 544103 in reply to 499864

*Needs to learn to respond faster*

Anyway...I'd just take the risk and talk to them.  The worst they can do is reject you, and if they do, it's their loss.

•  3/19/2004 3:59:00 AM 544794 in reply to 499864

why must you simplify everything I say... WHY!!!>. *glomps master*

Raggy - Because it makes me the lovable bas-tard I am.  Speaking of which, this thread is going locky.  If you wish to have it reopened, PM me.  Me as in Ragnarok Inc., the mod dude.  Thank you.

Well, I would lock this, if I could figure out how. 

Hey, I finally got it! 

Love`kitten, wandering the world in a dissarray of blinding emotions, wondering who'll lift the viel and let me see, truely see....
View as RSS news feed in XML