Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

Good God, the comic updated! o_O

Last post 05-23-2004, 12:45 AM by blackcat6699@hotmail.com. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  5/16/2004 1:11:00 AM 500713

Good God, the comic updated! o_O

Well, the time has come once again for me to make my obligatory post about the whole "apocalypse-is-coming" thanks to another comic update.

In lieu of that, though, I'll just let anyone who's still paying attention to this message board know that the comic, if you didn't know yet, has updated.

What do people think of the storyline so far? Who thinks they know what's gonna happen next? Who thinks they know what's going on overall?

I bet ya don't! First person to guess what's up with Karen first gets a prize. Not sure what, yet, but you get a prize.

Take a stab at it, and lemme know. Post it in here!

Good luck!

Seeya!

•  5/21/2004 4:16:00 AM 583139 in reply to 500713

RE: Good God, the comic updated! o_O

*stubbles in, bleary eyed and looking like hell..* Just got the last week of semester finished..oi.. Now I feel I can actually post with out any of that damn guilt from the not doing my homework thing...

First thing to say: Yeah! Comics!! Very novel idea for a web comic site..

Um...thing number two..: Prize? Did I hear you say prize? I wanna try! Um..lets see...whats going on with Karen? Well...the aspects could represent Id, Ego and Super Ego... It's either that or those are the different aspects of Karens mind, perhaps on the fruadian theory but different or that Karens mind was forced apart because of stress, denile, inability to face a tramatic event(like finding out you can use magic..?) and her mind is fighting with it's self because of the reasons listed up there and/or to fight to see which is strong and wins..ok..I think I'd beeter stop now before I start restating the same thing, just in different words..Still decompressing from school..

•  5/22/2004 6:25:00 AM 583365 in reply to 500713

Well, you ARE right. But, that's not quite how I meant it.

I was basically asking what everyone thought was going to happen next. Based on everything you've read so far, as well as what is currently happening, what do you think will happen in the next... say... 5 to 10 pages?

I guarantee you, even if you think you know... Even if you've followed every last hint and line of dialogue, you have no CLUE what will happen next (unless, of course, you're a really good guesser).

Cat, like I said, you are right about what is currently going on. Although, I wouldn't have explained it in quite the same psycoanalytic terms that you did. 

Well, I know I said I'd offer up a prize. Guess it'll have to be TWO prizes now. It'd be kinda unfair of me to say you're right and not a prize when I said I would. So, what would'ja like?

Lemme know!

Seeya!

•  5/23/2004 12:45:00 AM 586916 in reply to 500713

What do you expect me to be? A mind reader??? geez...

And yeah..I'm a bit phycoanayltical at the moment..the last paper I had as a lit anaylasis.. too much "Why does this mena this..?" And "Why did the character change or not change..?" and "What is the symbolic signifigance of a dust ruffle..?"...I kid you not..specially the last one..I've got the paper to prove it, I'll gladly send it to anyone who wants to know what a dust ruffle means..if you want to fry ever brain cell you have, that is..

Um..well.. I won't try hard at guessing, cause I have a prize already, I guess...so....

In the next 5 to 10 pages Wild rabid wombats will rampage through the dreamscape, knocking over punk Karen allowing Pegs to pin her and tell her her Miranda rights(You have the right NOT to use your magic..anything you do cast will be used against you extremly painfully..) ..while Soma laughs his shapeshifting bum off... Brian will run away to join the circus as a wolf man freak sideshow and fall in love with the bearded lady..

Thats my craked prediction. Thank you, goodnight!

Blackcat

View as RSS news feed in XML