Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

Artist available, looking for Vertigo style project

Last post 02-12-2008, 10:47 PM by coderedcomics. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  3/8/2007 6:29:54 PM 797326

Artist available, looking for Vertigo style project

Hello,

I am an artist, looking for an Indy/Vertigo style project to work on. My style is reality based, good line quality, and an emphisis on detail. I'm not a big fan of superheroes or mystisism. My ideal project would be one similar to DMZ, The Winter Men,  Ex Machina.

I'm in it as a hobby and for the love of comics, so I'm not looking for payment. But if the project becomes a hit, of course I'll take my share :)

E-mail me:  choovok@gmail.com

•  6/22/2007 12:27:08 PM 800987 in reply to 797326

Re: Artist available, looking for Vertigo style project

Still looking!  Open to ideas.
  •  10/19/2007 10:51:58 AM 803294 in reply to 800987

hey, can you send me a few pages of your art, so i can see if your work is right for my story? i am a creater/writer looking for an artist who is reality based for a story with a lot of violence and subtle emotions. if you can help, respond here and i will send you an email with more intel.

-j.

•  2/12/2008 10:47:35 PM 804174 in reply to 800987

I've got a new project underweigh, sound like it might be what you're looking for. Its an SF space based miniseries,  I'm going for a styalized streamlined look. We could talk over details more, I'd like to see some samples of  your work, to include anything technical like vehicles. Thanks alot!

Kyle Sanders: Coderedcartoonist at gmail dot com
    Website: www.coderedcomics.com (a college webcomic at the moment, two SF projects coming soon)

View as RSS news feed in XML