Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

Why Inuyasha Makes Me Want to Vomit my Brain Up

Last post 05-31-2007, 8:04 PM by Toshiharu Katsumi. 20 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (21 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  6/18/2004 9:58:00 PM 603728 in reply to 500763

RE: Why Inuyasha Makes Me Want to Vomit my Brain Up

i've watched inyu b/c my GF is into it.... i won't even pretend to liek or understand that show... however coyboy bebop is teh best friggin show on adult swim... well action show anyway FG and Futurama are funnny as crap!!!
  •  10/4/2004 11:25:47 AM 698863 in reply to 500763

I think Inuyasha's biggest problem is the author's complete inability to end things while they're still fresh. The show started out really interesting and original, but now it's starting to remind me of Ranma. Mind-numbingly endless.
  •  10/5/2004 2:50:24 PM 696594 in reply to 500763

Another problem I find with Inuyasha...aside from the ridiculous length and number of filler...is the fact that Takahashi-san doesn't fully develop some of the characters. Miroku and Sango (and maybe Shippo) have quite a bit of potential, but I just don't see any character development happening.
  •  1/21/2006 6:48:25 PM 765998 in reply to 500763

Re: Why Inuyasha Makes Me Want to Vomit my Brain Up

I cant stand inu-yasha for one reason:repetitivity.I mean,the first episodes were good,but then they started doing this whole love thing,which would have been fine if they would just stop pretending to not like eachother after about the hundredth episode.FOR GODS SAKE,BANG EACH OTHER!
  •  1/25/2006 6:47:10 PM 766320 in reply to 500763

Re: Why Inuyasha Makes Me Want to Vomit my Brain Up

Inu-Yasha Manga should be used as low quality toilet paper sold in bulk.
    DVD/Soundtracks should be used as torture devices with that damn Kagome shouting THAT FREAKIN IRRITATING SHRILL SCREAM "INU YASHAAAA!" IN LIKE EVERY FREAKIN EPISODE AND IN BOTH JAPANESE AND ENGLISH. HOW THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE??!?!??!?!??!
    All merchandise of this demon series should be sent to the Sun, as well as all fanboys and fangirls of this series.
  •  5/31/2007 8:04:36 PM 800552 in reply to 559224

Re: RE: Why Inuyasha Makes Me Want to Vomit my Brain Up

I Am A HUGE Inu Yasha FAN!

I HAVE ALL The Inu Yasha Songs On My Ipod And I Just love Them, And I Have Seen The Most Recent Movies Of Inu Yasha, I Have Watched All The Episodes ... And I'm very Sad That It Ended In The U.S

But,WE FANS ARE STILL HERE!

Inuyasha Is Pwnage
Page 2 of 2 (21 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML