Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

The Bar (no signups needed)

Last post 05-01-2006, 4:56 PM by Mystik-Rose86. 716 replies.
Page 46 of 48 (717 items)   « First ... < Previous 44 45 46 47 48 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  6/13/2005 12:19:40 PM 745430 in reply to 498918

Re: The Bar (no signups needed)

Ehlonna looks at Skippy. "I have heard of you Almighty Skippy. As you could probably tell I am a druid. You are truly a magnificent ruler."
  •  6/13/2005 6:20:39 PM 745451 in reply to 498918

Looks sternly at Alex and Ehlonna. "You two know what it is saying? If so then you must know lanuages all around." Then turns back to his empty cup and stares at it.
    silent but deadly is kinda cool
  •  6/15/2005 11:46:58 AM 745557 in reply to 498918

"Of course I know what it is saying. I am a druid did you forget. I speak with woodland creatures all of the time but as for Skippy, I have only heard rumors that he was actyal because I hear that he is an awesome ruler of his fellow squirrels."
  •  6/15/2005 1:13:16 PM 745564 in reply to 498918

Alveric finaly begins to come to and he hears what Ehlonna says. "What the crap? Gees... ouch my head... this bar is getting to bloodt crazy gees a talking squirrel. I can't stand this crazyness anymore." Alveric gets up and gets his stuff and storms out of the bar.

A life, heh who needs one, I got it all here in RPing and video games.
  •  6/15/2005 6:17:35 PM 745588 in reply to 745564

Skippy looks at all of the people who were now discussing him, and chuckles his sinister squirrel chuckle.  As he chuckled, he looked again at the Druid, at the same time as waving his small stubbly arms for his elite squirrel strike force.  Once the signal was given, a complex movement of Skippy's tale resembling a natural squirrel's desire to use their tail to tickle their nose, nine squirrels dressed in camo gear fell from the ceiling surrounding Skippy.  In each of the nine squirrels hands was a wooden gun of somesort, shaped as though it would fire a projectile roughly the size of a walnut.  These squirrel warriors, proceeded to aim their weapons at all of the people in the room, while Skippy laughed again, his manical squirrel laugh.

"Mahehehehe.  Squeakles.  Squeak - squeaken, squeaker squeak.  Squeakem, squeak-squeak, squeakler.  Squeakers-squeakem, squeakler-squeak."

Roughly translated...

"And so begins the mighty squirrel push!  The squirrels will rule over all of creation!  My mighty forces shall begin by overtaking this bar and making all of it's inhabitants my slaves!  Muwahahahaha!"

"... if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for Destruction Ice is also great
    And would suffice."
    - Robert Frost
  •  6/15/2005 8:39:32 PM 745599 in reply to 498918

Darwin turns around and sees the mass squirrels. "I think this could get a bit annoying." He then creates a ice dome over the 10 squirrels. "There that should hold them for a little while at least." He then turns back to his tea and takes a drink.
  •  6/15/2005 11:12:41 PM 745603 in reply to 745599

Though the ice dome was there for a period of time, within moments everyone could hear the squirrels shots smash into the ice.  For several minutes the shots continued, until suddenly, they stopped.  After a few moments of silence, the sound of many squirrels scratching at ice began, until a hole opened up in the dome, causing it to shatter into a million pieces.  Then, the squirrels who were dressed in camo, shot out of the ice dome, flying directly at the person who had created the ice, their claws going for the eyes.  At the same time, several of the camo dressed squirrels, aimed their guns on the people who watched, daring them to interfere.

"Squeak!  Squeale-Squeakem!"

Roughly translated...

"Do not try to interfere!"

And would suffice."
    - Robert Frost
  •  6/15/2005 11:19:27 PM 745604 in reply to 498918

Darwin rolls his eyes. "gees I knew this would be a bother." He sighs. He then forms a very hard ice wall right between him and the flying squirrels. "Heh, Barkeep think you can do anything to make these crazy squirrels stop because I don't want to hurt them and well yeah it could be much of a bother. I also don't want to have this bar get any more damage."

•  6/16/2005 11:16:13 PM 745701 in reply to 498918

Favarin glances at the squirrels, looking rather interested at their attempts. Thinking to himself 'At least they come prepared.' As Darwin creates the ice dome and it fails he gives his own eye roll. He takes a look at his double powderkeg as the squirrels jump at Darwin, then tosses the liquid into the path of the critters, 'Lessee how you little guys do with some dwarven brand.' He thinks, still only half interested from his failure to beat the daylights out of the drow.
    Curse you stumble button!
  •  6/21/2005 3:33:51 PM 746008 in reply to 498918

Ehlonna looks at Skippy. "Why are you doing this?" she starts to say to him. "The forest is a big area that you can have. You know that these people will not hesitate to kill you all if you threaten them like you are right now. This is not the Skippy that I thought of when I heard the stories. Please stop this, Lord Skippy."
    Ehlonna thinks to herself, 'What am I to do? These are forest creatures that I have sworn to protect but they are attacking this place where my friends and assoicates are. What am I to do?'
  •  6/23/2005 12:02:43 AM 746092 in reply to 498918

Raises his eyebrow to Balance "And you wanted ME to avoid violence!" Then looks at Skippy and Darwin but is still talking to Balance "It would seem that these two get to enjoy a little roughness here and there."

Then stares into space. 'An intresting bunch they are'
    "You dont need to be silent or deadly to be cool" ^_^
  •  6/23/2005 12:51:39 PM 746156 in reply to 498918

"Hey I am only useing violence because this 'squirrel' said he is going to try and take over this bar. So I decided that this bar needs not rule by anyone, well other than the barkeep." Darwin then drinks a quick sip of his tea.
  •  6/23/2005 10:30:45 PM 746210 in reply to 498918

"He does have a point Alex he was only useing violence just to defend the bar" Then turns a cold stare to Skippy

"Besides even if he was able to get past Darwin he and his freinds would have to get past me."
  •  6/29/2005 1:42:33 PM 746598 in reply to 746210

Skippy watched as his minions clashed against the ice wall for several moments.  Then, after hearing both the druid as well as the others in the room, his gazed narrowed.  He would have to do better than this, considering that his plans had been so easily stopped.  Because of that, he decided that he would have to delay putting his plan into action, allowing his squirrel armies to prepare for the inevitable conflict with the people's of man.  It would, of course, not take long after his armies had their weapons in place - for who could stand against the mighty squirrel hordes?  No one, of course.  So with a twitch of his tail, he signaled his troops to stop, and ran out the door to where he would be more welcome, the forest.
    And would suffice."
    - Robert Frost
  •  6/29/2005 6:12:32 PM 746620 in reply to 498918

Stares at the door blankly "Now where does he thinks hes going." Then turns to Darwin "Do you think he return with more reinforcements."
Page 46 of 48 (717 items)   « First ... < Previous 44 45 46 47 48 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML