Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

HOLY S***!!! A NEW FREAKIN' COMIC!!

Last post 04-21-2004, 8:07 AM by mpursley@mail.smu.edu. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  4/21/2004 1:14:00 AM 500691

HOLY S***!!! A NEW FREAKIN' COMIC!!

It's SO true! If it hasn't updated yet, just keep hitting your refresh buttons like crazed monkeys 'til the new page comes up! (C'mon, it's fun!)

Seriously, I'm sorry I've kept everyone waitin' so long. Guess I'm never gonna be cut out for pro-comic work. But, on the upshot, it looks like I'm at least able to be a semi-pro performer. Read the commentary for more details there.

On a completely different note, once again, I've forgotten to credit the young lady, who's character "Verletzung" is currently making an appearance in Wandering Trials. "Verletzung" was created by Skangl, the final contest winner in the cameo contest from... Christ... over a YEAR ago at this point, I think.

Hope you all like how the story's going so far. Even if it IS moving at a snail's pace 'cuz of the infrequent updates. But, if you can be patient with me, I promise, you won't regret it.

Seeya!

•  4/21/2004 8:07:00 AM 564187 in reply to 500691

RE: HOLY S***!!! A NEW FREAKIN' COMIC!!

Well, since you asked so nicely, I decided to put in an appearance. Hmm...It looks like I'm a newbie again...at least around here.  *sigh*

You've got a really wonderful comic here, and I plan on sticking around through the somewhat uncertain update schedule. May your success with the band continue!

View as RSS news feed in XML