Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

Start Up Web Comics Company Looking For Writers and Artists.

Last post 09-19-2008, 8:08 PM by topnotch. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  9/19/2008 8:08:17 PM 809225

Start Up Web Comics Company Looking For Writers and Artists.

The name of the company is Dynasty Comics. We're are an very ambitious company on a small budget. We are interested in whatever you can bring to the table. We interested in doing limited runs, ongoing series, and books with different short stories. Our plan is to offer free web comics for a year to promote the company and the talent represents our company. After we get our name out, our plan is to publish paper comics and a graphic novel of the web comics. One day we hope to be competition for Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, and Image. a We can't offer a salary right now, all the money we have we want to put into developing and promoting titles. But since we can't offer a salary we can offer you; 50% ownership of the title you bring to the company, 100% creative control of your title, and a 50% share of all profits from your title. If don't have any ideas for your own title you can work on the first book we want to focus on is called Outcast. We're going choose the artist we want to illustrate to the title by sending different artists bios on the characters and see what design they come up with. Compensation for working on Outcast is $500 an issue and 15% ownership. We aren't asking you to come into a office you can work from home and email me your work on the deadline. You contact me by emailing me at topnotchentertainment03@hotmail.com, send me a PM, or on this thread. I'm willing to change compensation deals depending on ideas and talent.
View as RSS news feed in XML