Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

Hilarious Role-Playing Incidents

Last post 03-08-2008, 4:31 AM by VkmSpouge. 170 replies.
Page 12 of 12 (171 items)   « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  1/28/2008 12:33:51 AM 804082 in reply to 803629

Re: Hilarious Role-Playing Incidents

The Pirate game has hit EPIC and our illustrious Captain Kamir Entrope went and bluffed an Infernal (epic demon/devil) into surrendering to us after we made quick work of a Grimwyrm and an Atropal (undead god fetus) who were 2 of the servants of the game's ultimate baddy.

"You see that shark behind me?" *Kamir points at the GARGAUNTAN FLOATING AWAKENED SHARK (that breathes air)* "That thing ate two of your buddies and I suggest you just start bowing and work for us."  *Player rolls dice, 69 on Bluff*

*DM rolls... 50*

DM: He gets on his knees and starts bowing.
    Me: Sweet!
    DM: But the heavens part and you hear a booming voice declare "I think not." and a beam of light strikes the Infernal and vaporizes him. There is nothing left.
    Me: Damn.  Oh well... On to Sirius? (The final of the 4 servants)

Basically, the final boss had been "watching" and decided that he would sooner destroy his servant that let him be our **tch.

EPSC: She's crazy, lazy and oh-so-lovable!

"The deific powers I emit will surely burn your retinas!!!"

EPSC's World of Art!
    GHE Art Department
  •  2/6/2008 9:50:07 AM 804136 in reply to 804082

Shame you couldn't keep the Infernal as your servant, just think of the havoc you could have wrought on the seas Big Smile

Scratchit: But he's a cripple!
    Blackadder: He's not a cripple, Mrs Scratchit. Occasionally saying "Phew! My leg hurts!" when he remembers to wouldn't fool Baldrick!

•  2/6/2008 6:48:42 PM 804140 in reply to 804136

I don't care HOW good he rolled or how high a level they are (currentlly L50)... No way in hell was I gonna let them have an epic evil outsider as a flunky or for powering their (now) pirate warpship.

I don't think anything other than plot details are surprising in this game now. We've had some insane RP by the players, several deathtraps (as I affectionately call them) supplied by me (Ninja squirrels, Paladins whose stealth rivaled a Rogue's, ooze-coated golems, pit fiends with full spellcasting, frenzied berserker werewolves, wizard-snipers who can make the night sky seem as day, etc. Those are just some of the many examples.)

Damn, this has been a fun game. :)
  •  3/2/2008 7:40:54 AM 804239 in reply to 804140

Sounds like fun and amusing game you have there.

Blackadder: He's not a cripple, Mrs Scratchit. Occasionally saying "Phew! My leg hurts!" when he remembers to wouldn't fool Baldrick!

•  3/5/2008 1:13:17 PM 804254 in reply to 804239

Well...my friends self-made campaign (which sounded quite good) just came to a *very* abrupt end. 

He had several cursed items hiden in his tower (one for each member of the party). Each item was actually a very nice piece of equipment (ex. mithril chain mail +1 fighter soon to be dragon disciple) What the curse was was that over a 10 day period it would tranform them into extreemly beautful women. With no way to break any time soon. No problem...except there is only one female in the group. (which it would just enhance her looks). 

Well the fighter has been wearing his cursed item for several days now and has started to notice the changes to his body. Once he realizes that he is going to turn into a woman...he pokes his eyes out with his katana and kills himself. The wizard at that same moment was contemplanting putting on this nice ring he found (his cursed item)...but after seeing what the fighter did just decided to jump off the tower to his death. My friend (the DM) then decided that the barbarian drank himself to death on dragon booze (since there is one fo each kind of dragon in the tower). And the bruid (the only person in the group with an actually brain) was just dropped off in a different world by the dragons.

So ends that 'epic' adventure.

•  3/8/2008 4:31:05 AM 804264 in reply to 804254

Very abrupt and silly end to the game Big Smile

Page 12 of 12 (171 items)   « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12
View as RSS news feed in XML