Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

Ride of the Valkyries

Last post 01-13-2005, 8:02 AM by silent_mike5@hotmail.com. 52 replies.
Page 2 of 4 (53 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  2/26/2004 3:27:00 PM 536835 in reply to 498595

RE: Ride of the Valkyries

Big Breasts Small eh..something sense tingling!

Actually, its rather weird that the olw-ers dont have any sexy kittens on their cave. I mean cmon. Look at them, full of confidance, rpgs, style and grace... Actually.. that explains a lot...

So.. like.. no RotV.. and no comic...

Dudes.

Like.. P.S.H.T.M.o.F.o.S.

Regards,

Mike

Guacamole: eng. Whack-a-moly.  Stuff that drips from people when you beat them repeteadly with a taco. Ex.: ¨daaamn. he beat the guacamole out of the poor bum.. and then he ate him.¨

•  3/2/2004 9:40:00 PM 535703 in reply to 498595

... no comment on last messages, but anyways

photoshop is pretty easy to use, i recomend it tops, of all the paint programs ive ever used, well procreate painter clasic is nice too, but more artistic... never mind, yeah photoshop has anything u want it to, nice layer working, masks, cool effects, etc etc etc, its much more simple if you own a Tablet (makes it a lot easier for meh *grin*) but i doubt you actually know what a tablet is *shrugs* so never mind again

it even has the "save for web" option, nice way to see what colors should prolly go and what and how they would stay, also its pretty nice to make transparent images.

anyways you just ask i can help.

•  3/2/2004 11:20:00 PM 534084 in reply to 498595

Slow down girl.

i mean. the guy is having trouble with MSPaint and you expect him to jump to using a tablet?  Let him have his head-on with Paint.. maybe, after it, with photoshop. Then well see about buying the young boy drawing/design toys.

But alas.. Let us not heed the call to anguish, for the RotV will come when the wind is right. And when The_Archer gets his groove back on.

Regards,

Mike

•  3/3/2004 11:59:00 PM 535199 in reply to 498595

lol true true, having troubles at paint... i think i actually skipped paint and entered full scale on Photoshop, i use paint from time to time, but just for resisign without getting the huge amount of K's per image *curses k's limits on certain pages* i did a very ugly pic of a chocobo yesterday at paint... i guess at least at an oekaki you can get better lines, or at least some desent coloring, too bad i havent learned to use oekakis yet...
  •  3/4/2004 12:03:00 AM 535202 in reply to 498595

btw mike, what is RotV??

it kind of reminds me of TBWOTNB *grin* from chrono trigger, but i doubt it has anything to do...

•  3/4/2004 2:51:00 PM 539455 in reply to 498595

Nah, no Chrono trigger reference there.

RotV is the l33t soldiah slang of the forii for the Ride of the Valkyries. Or the acronym, whichever sounds more fierc3 and hits p3opl3 with its l33t and s3xi k4t4n4 while doing the sexy with their girlfriends. And like.. you know. stuff. It saves me precious seconds so i can spend them getting hell-o-bored while waiting for my next class. This semester has been quite a ride.

Back on the production values, or lack of, MSPaint can hardly be described as a learn-to-use program, the thing is made so crack selling babies with a.d.d can make their own avatars for the forums they frequent (mostly, www.crackbabieswithadd.com/post.aspx?ForumID=1). But alas, do not fret, do not cry. Do not shed a single tear in the name of the archer. For he will learn his ways with time.

Still, MSPaint is the easy way to do stuff with no ammount of fuss. I still use it as one of my main transfer programs having a helpful paint window open just in case i need to do something quick and unhurtful.

Speaking of Ugly ass Chocobos, Archers B-day was this week. So a nice little drawing for him might cheer him up and make him smile. Then we could hit him in the face by surprise. With a can of spam. Fried Spam.

ARCHER: Bring on the aR oh ti Vi for the eF ei en es.

Regards,

Mike

•  3/7/2004 5:51:00 PM 538209 in reply to 498595

Ack ni viet ni vat yae fan protni...

•  3/10/2004 12:20:00 PM 542815 in reply to 498595

Sorry?

Regards,

Mike

•  3/10/2004 10:44:00 PM 541077 in reply to 498595

*grin* lol a little bit of Afrikaans i learned from my lost lil sister Zetjie when she lived nextdoor (shes southafrikan )

meaning i have no idea what u said last, lol

•  3/11/2004 2:25:00 PM 544478 in reply to 498595

Cool.

I kinda thought it was either gaelic or some kind of rumanian/russian dialect. But it didnt really fit anywhere that ic could collect, Afrikaan it is. So wheres Zetjie know? why did she live next to you? And do you mean lost lil sister as in.. the little sister you never had? Tell us more

I actually meant in my last line Bring on the RotV for the fans RotV beeing Ride. Of. The. Valkyries.

Its not that difficult!

Cheers &

Regards,

Mike

•  3/12/2004 9:22:00 PM 541831 in reply to 498595

lol well how was i supposed to know?? lol you learn stuff little by little, like when i didnt know what "Irl" was, or "ic" jejeje lol or "ROFL", really, i had to ask!

anyways yeah, she was like the little sister i never had, shes 4 years younger than me but she became one of my best friends, she moved away cause her dad lost his job and went to live near liverpool galerias monterrey, but farther.. then her dad died and they had no money so they moved away away somewhere even farther... they dont have much money now, she has like 3 jobs like taking care of children, giving english and dancing lessons, her brothers work too, Eileen as well (her mom) anyways yeah.. its a sad story.. but she said she was comming to my b-day .. so she BETTER come, lol, last time i saw her was like half a year ago

•  3/13/2004 11:44:00 AM 542808 in reply to 498595

Actually I still dont understand why the hell people use internet-short acronyms. I mean, whats the difference between ¨Really! I literally fell down laughing!¨ to ¨HS! I LMAO MOFO!¨. To me ? The world. I still cant grasp the idea that in a completely written medium people would rather use this little shortcuts than expressing themselves in a way anyone and everyone can understand. Its robotic to use the same lines repeteadly. :S

I actually have a friend who is frustrating to talk to in the msn, most of the times we end up with something like.

Me:  Oi Oi mono! Nos vamos a juntar en casa de Rorrito a las 7, vas? pasamos por ti? tienes quehacer?

Him: .!  (This, with 6 minutes lapses of course)

Me:Eh.. Cesar? estas ahi?

Him: si

Me: Eh.. vas a ir?

Him: tl vez

Me: disculpa?

Him: espera brb

Me: Que cosa espero? :S

Him: ocho

Me: Eh.. Ocho que?

Him: me voy

(He logs out)

In the end, the ******* does end up going, but he arrives at 8 and im supossed to crack his lil ninja code with the amazing power of mind fusion.

Something akin I believe happens with internet short hand.

But coming back to what we are talking about.. wow.

Pretty harsh stuff for her. But alas, all which comes to pass, it will only makes us stronger. Difficulties are part of the human experience and in the end, we should thank we have them cause they toughen us up. They make us mature.

So when is your birthday?

Be sure to let us know, so Wally can put a little Happy Bday hidden in the patches of Patches jacket, or in a poster in a wall.

That, and the on-forum congrats of course.

Regards,

Mike

•  3/13/2004 10:21:00 PM 543305 in reply to 498595

lol yeah, jejeje its funny, i dunno why but i use "lol" a lot, but not as meaning "laughing out loud" just as expressing something is funny.. i use brb often on, or bbl, also ttyl, nvrm, wtvr, mostly those, but for instance.. ive never knew what Lmalo menat.. or something like that, ill have to ask some of my "multi user dungeons" friends (aka MUD), lol they my english frasing-learning living dictionaries... and with lots of funny things to say, *grin*

and yeah, you friend's code sounds.. weird, very weird if u ask me, im the kind of person who need to tell her parents exactly where, when and what for getting something done. so yeah i need specific information, lol

and you totally got my point there, things happen so you can learn something and *quotes "the-blond-short-guy-that-i-forgot-his-name" from 13th warrior* "Grow Stronger!"

and last.. b-day march 25th, about two weeks... turning 21.. *feels old* but anyways yeah, i might do something this year (every year i refuse to make a party) so yah.. maybeh...

•  3/15/2004 8:49:00 PM 542830 in reply to 498595

21 and feeling old? Cmon.. youre kidding yourself. And besides. You could be 90 and old age could still be far away. Youth is a state of mind and all the zen stuff. Heh. Not doing anything out of the ordinary in your bday.. thats just nice and comfty... The past 2 years ive tried to pass my bday in the most common ways ever. I like to celebrate life everyday, not just one. *Is killed by the haiku anathema squads of John Kerry* Ung!

*revives*

By the way, LMAO= Laugh my ass off, expressed sort of an ¨action¨. I found it funny that people use it even though it has no sense whatsoever.

All I know is, If i laugh and my ass falls i wouldnt be preaching about it. Not at all. 

Oi! Archer! How about givings us some pretty late Rotv in payment of the lack of comics? huh? HUH? You feelin lucky punk? HUH?!

Regards,

Mike

•  3/18/2004 4:03:00 PM 544993 in reply to 498595

Oh hush! I'll work on it soon enough. Bitch at the artist for not drawing even though he:

a) has NOTHING to do around his house (seriously, at all)

b) has had the latest update for the comic (the one made early today) for a week or so and hadn't started anything till like 2 days ago

At any rate, sun's shining a lot more lately, meaning light conditions should be decent enough to work with the valks without any problem now... Tho the MS paint issue still stands: I lack Photoshop and lack knowledge on how to use it, therefore, gif's are my only resource now... *insert sad sad music here*

Page 2 of 4 (53 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML