Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

Ride of the Valkyries

Last post 01-13-2005, 8:02 AM by silent_mike5@hotmail.com. 52 replies.
Page 3 of 4 (53 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  3/19/2004 8:33:00 AM 545688 in reply to 498595

RE: Ride of the Valkyries

Hey! That's not bitching! It's the throaty, rumbling voice of the readerbase claiming soothing for the still-opened wound of lateness! As for me, alas, we all know how busy one can get when one's spandex-clad superhero (there's a bad mental picture, mh? ; ) persona's schedule enters in conflict with one's webcomic drawsaroni persona's agenda.

So I for one, also say unto thee: 'Bring us da' Cheetos, Bowman!'

Quote from Mike:
    All I know is, If i laugh and my ass falls i wouldnt be preaching about it. Not at all.

You see, that's where your approach and my approach differ.

Oh! Almost forgot! *writes down March 25 on a writing pad full of suspicious url and nefarious arcane formulae*

And last but not least: I can see how a point-and-click program would be difficult for you... I kid, I kid!

And let's be fair here, it was 5 days, not a week.

What?!
  •  3/19/2004 1:40:00 PM 545063 in reply to 498595

Hey, you two!

Let us put your case in numbers so you can understand.

Imagine ¨the kid.¨

Your stereotypical webcomic loving kid.

Jimmy Double click.

a) In one hand, he has the usual 1 or 2 days the artist slacks off and so, you could compare it with a small nagging, maybe even kind of mosquitoes biting here and there in erratical style.

b) On the other hand, you have the one time blockbuster 2 week slack of the Writer, which compares to having Jimmy2Click dropkicked in the neck.. once.

Either way, Jimmy gets the bad side of the stick you slackers.

So please, do not point.

Do not even waste a second in your two suspect search for the culprit.

WORK ON THE NEXT ONE.

WORK ON THE NEXT ONES.

I am harsh, cause i love you guys.

¨Stern... but fair.¨

Regards,

Mike 

•  3/20/2004 12:00:00 AM 544659 in reply to 498595

lol Lmao... now i know what they meant at the MUD.. lol *shakes fists*

and aaww come on, lol give the writer/artist a break i know what it feels like to Have to draw something for a date and lacking the time to do it *looks at her delayed art trades with her friends* ddaaang... i have lots

oohh btw, i got this nice interesting class the other day.. on my 3d animation class... Nice i say, i can basically make any kind of robot like thing and make it move, and render it to be saved as an .avi or .mov i had this crazeh idea of making an animation star-wars-5 like oif the "horse" snow robots moving arround.. *grin* i should start playing with the program more often, maybe get myself some nice 3d animations.. *grin*

•  3/21/2004 12:46:00 PM 544476 in reply to 498595

*monkeys appear*

*monkeys start dancing and prancing*

Gimme a break! Gimme a breaaak, Gimme a break of that Kick-in-the-face!

Cha chaaaa!

*monkeys leave the stage*

It actually sounds better with kit kat bar, but i like this version better. 

And I know its hard to keep a deadline. But alas, there is no try, there is only the pain of knowing you gone and failed again. Pushing the buttons should encourage them to work, not only here, but in their own little lives. Its something integral, and I, as a friend of them am not only encouraged, but solicited by my friendship to do it. *little tear*

Now get to work dawgs!

Yo, Kae.. when do we get to see some of your work: 3d, pencil or otherwise.

We want to see it!  *rises the flag of Kaelay art spectees*

Regards,

Mike

•  3/21/2004 5:11:00 PM 550402 in reply to 498595

*looks arround* Moi?? *hides* there is no art from kaelay art is bad bad bad.. not many things in too proud of.. maybe the wings of a uni i once made, but he was too fat, lol and the face was weird.. only liked the colored wings, and a pencil representation i made perhaps, but nothing good.. so ur not missing anything. i got an account at deviant.. but naaa really, not many things i like *grin*
  •  3/22/2004 10:46:00 PM 552322 in reply to 498595

Noooo, there is no escape Babs! All who walk the silvery trail of the olw in one or other way.... They all must leave something of them to do a finer world.

Your art has been chosen.

*trascends oblivion*

No really.

We want to see it.

Actually. I want to see it. screw the rest.

Regards,

Mike

•  3/24/2004 12:15:00 AM 546273 in reply to 498595

lol really, i dont like much of my stuff, maybe a few things here and there. ill give u my addy, but just dont laught to hard its http://kaelay.deviantart.com i have some very old stuff there, some bad stuff too, and i still need to upload some stuff (but ish too lazy to scan em) get a DA account, its cool

well im off, i just got this nice shiny book called "Draconomicon" and i want to give it a glance.

•  3/24/2004 12:38:00 PM 546473 in reply to 498595

I like the horsies.

Give us a weee for the horsies!

You got a thing for unicorns dont you?

And hey, its nice stuff! Actually most of the times when someone can draw its good that they let people see it. Most people run their lives on ¨Even my stick figures suck brazilian monkey ass!¨ so it is the duty of those who draw to lighten up the visuals for the world. Even if that solicits the extensive use of psychotropic mindstates

I demand more uploads! Oh, and happy Advanced Birthday Babs, Have a nice one!

I thought about having a DA Account, but alas, the lack of computer in my home at the moment and of a proper Scanner due to severe crapiness of the actual one put me off of the idea for now.

The Draconomicon.

Nice. Check out the art, its pretty cool. Like horsies.

Regards,

Mike

•  3/24/2004 12:44:00 PM 546548 in reply to 498595

Well, today is the day i believe... as soon as i finish school and get some stuff fixed regarding my celphone (finally a change... hopefully the new phone will have better batt life than this one... thing runs out of juice in like 2 days :crazy, I'll get to work on the next RotV. Granted, it's cloudy, so i'll have to HOPE the quality with the flourescent lamps is better than when i tested them a while ago. Check back tonight for updates
  •  3/24/2004 1:00:00 PM 546477 in reply to 498595

First rule of Fight Club: Always have good ilumination.

You see.. once upon a time, there was this guy. He was not a poor man, nor a rich one. But he had resources, and many a thought in his mind. And he was kind of a techie ninja. So, a rainy day of March of 1879 he sits down and says,

Thomas Alva Edison: Daaaang, biatch. Things are pretty creepy at night!

Dracula: *appear in the mists* You dont say.

Thomas Alva Edison:

Dracula: Err..

Van Helsing: *Appears from nowheres* Die scum of the devil lands! raaargh! *stakes Dracula*

Thomas Alva Edison: Er.. guys?

Dracula: HaR! *takes the stake out* You suck Van Helsing!

Van Helsing: ja! No, you see.. YOU suck! *Points at fangs*

Dracula: Are you even more retarded each time i see you?

Van Helsing: JA!  No, you see... YOU are even more retarded every time i see you!

Thomas alva edison: I will invent the lightbulb.

Dracula And Van Helsing: ..... *coughcough* *they stare at each other*

Van helsing: ahhh!  shut the hell up Edison, nobody likes you and you smell really weird.

Thomas Alva edison:

.... Moment later... in the Alva Edison house, where he lies alone, in the bathroom, eating lillies.

Thomas Alva Edison: *munch munch munch* Damn you Helsing! daaamn you! i will find a way to beat you in your game! I WILL!

*Later, Thomas Alva Edison would invent the greatest vampire hunting instrument, the light bulb which irradiates with the power of a thousand suns and like.. lights things up, so you can make webcomics in gigantic JPEGs to fight evil and tag along the fight for justice*

*Thomas alva Edison would die a virgin in his parents basement. He fought the good fight, and died ignored by his peers in the vampire hunting busisnes*

And thats how i invented the internet.

Regards,

Mike

•  3/24/2004 4:15:00 PM 545361 in reply to 498595

Wow Kaelay. Your art is pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing.
    H-here, b-bunny, bunny, bunny...

•  3/24/2004 4:21:00 PM 546550 in reply to 498595

As promised, here is the next RotV. Amazingly enough, the clouds parted and the shots themselves were pretty well lit, if i do say so myself. The file size is still heavy though (~800k), though I'll see if i can find some program that can make high quality jpg's...

Without further ado...

http://www.nodachi.net/~archer/images/RotV/RotV_02.GIF

•  3/24/2004 5:02:00 PM 546478 in reply to 498595

Big JPEG´s! They have set us up the bomb! For Great Justice!

Nice, Its the epitome of class when you can put guns and sexual references together. Even so more whan talking about giant robots who transform into.. like... other things but who are not transformers. *A gobot dies in the darkness of oblivion*

Nice Archer, nice.

So archer, how do you pledge to the charges of Phil Beeing a robotic version of Jesus Christ? Huh? huh? How do you pledge?!

Regards,

Mike

•  3/24/2004 5:08:00 PM 546554 in reply to 498595

How do i pledge? Umm... i pledge allegiance to him...

How do i PLEAD to the charges... well... umm... guilty, i guess?

•  3/24/2004 6:25:00 PM 547725 in reply to 498595

You sir, might have a point .

...or do you?!

So.. How do you pledge then?

On your knees?

With your fist on the air?

I mean.. It is the robotic body of the Christ hot diggity damn!

Forget the fact that i stated specifically that you where pledging to charges I meant pledge to robo christ. yeah.. thats the ticket.. *nods as he finishes his web of lies*

Regards,

Mike

Page 3 of 4 (53 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML