Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

Story: Festivities: Jan. 30 - May 15, 2006

Last post 05-26-2006, 9:27 PM by Asari. 42 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (43 items)   1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  1/30/2006 4:12:23 PM 766621

Story: Festivities: Jan. 30 - May 15, 2006

Yowza!!!!

Who's that skulking around Tedd's basement???

I feel there'll be a possession coming on....

Poor Justin.

•  1/31/2006 9:27:02 PM 766700 in reply to 766621

Re: Story: Festivities: Feb. 1

Today's comic raises a very important question:

What does a demonic duck say when he needs to distract somebody's attention?

LOL!!!!

Glad my fears about a spirit trying to possess Justin were not fulfilled.

•  2/2/2006 9:51:51 PM 766870 in reply to 766700

Re: Story: Festivities: Feb. 3

I hear a plot hatching.  Sarah had better be on her guard.  Elliot, too.  Miss Justin has some powers of illusion herself, and if she gets the DDOSS on her side, this can lead to a lot of confusion tonight!

Will the two of them join forces to distract Elliot away from Sarah?

"... But shape-shifting?  That would be downright nutty!"

ROTFL!!!

•  2/6/2006 5:25:08 PM 767206 in reply to 766870

Re: Story: Festivities: Feb. 6

Is Mr. Nanase _still_ talking?  Apparently going male hasn't affected her language skills.  LOL!!!

Speaking of which, Mr. Susan _still_ isn't writing down his observations in his precious journal!

I wonder if Mr. Sarah is having a testoterone rush.

Dan:  Again I say, the "two index fingers pointed together" is my favorite gesture.  Luv it!

It looks like Grace doesn't know Tedd as well as she thinks.

•  2/7/2006 10:06:31 PM 767345 in reply to 767206

Re: Story: Festivities: Feb. 8

Missy Elliot seems to be as preoccupied as Sarah.  LOL!!!!

Love the way her hair turns into her thoughts in Panel Two.

I must say I'm not quite sure what Ellen is talking about.  I thought she and Nanase had broken down a few walls in the Dec. 21st strip.  And that Ellen is the one still holding back in that strip's last panel.

•  2/9/2006 9:31:24 PM 767526 in reply to 766870

Re: Story: Festivities: Feb. 10

I was partly right -- the DDOSS is going to use his powers of illusion to distract Elliot away from Sarah and toward Justin.  I was wrong that Justin would be complicit.  The more I thought about it, the less likely that seemed.  I'm glad to see that Justin's reaction is to refuse DDOSS's help.  Good for him (her).

Sarah and Elliot had better be on guard.  There's going to be some confusion later tonight.

And Justin had better be prepared to do the right thing when temptation is thrown his way.

Huge ROTFLMHO to Panels Three and Four!!!!!

Uh, Justin, he's not just "a duck who likes humans."  I mean, he's got horns coming out of his head and a big pointy tail.  And he has the power of illusion!

Sad to think about it, but Justin is still probably going to be hurt deeply by this party.  He probably won't be the only one.

•  2/13/2006 4:27:36 PM 767759 in reply to 767526

Re: Story: Festivities: Feb. 13

Glad to see that Mr. Nanase has quieted down.

Love Panels Three thru Five.  Poor Mr. Verres.  Somebody get him a comb.  LOL!!!  Love his colleague's hair, too!  Hope we see her again.

At least Nanase was able to snap Justin out of his shock.  ROTFL!!!

•  2/14/2006 9:37:16 PM 767887 in reply to 767759

Re: Story: Festivities: Feb. 15

Panels Eight through Eleven are great!  Sarah and Elliot are definitely blushing before Justin says anything, and their declarations of innocence are unconvincing.  Justin's imagining them as rabbits is priceless!!!

It's also funny how Justin didn't seem to mind Grace & Tedd fooling around in Panel Four, but objects to whatever is going on in Panel Eight.

I fear Justin is leaving herself wide open for whatever temptation DDOSS comes up with.

"Dramatic Conclusion"

Wow!  Maybe Dan really did go to the Lucas School of Drama!  LOL!!!

I don't get how Jeremy prevented Susan from writing in his journal, but no matter -- he's got no excuses now!

•  2/17/2006 9:31:26 PM 768081 in reply to 767887

Re: Story: Festivities: Feb. 18

What a coincidence!!!  Both Grace and Dan celebrating their birthdays at the same time!!!

H A P P Y     B I R T H D A Y     D A N  ! ! ! ! !

•  2/18/2006 3:21:03 AM 768090 in reply to 768081

Re: Story: Festivities: Feb. 18

Heh, I read the comic just after the last of the guests left after my 21st birthday party (family gathering). My actual birthday is on the 19th, tomorrow.

My Site: Ogremindes.net. Blog, Art and Warhammer Miniatures. Come and comment on my work!

Myndes Felin on Discworld MUD
  •  2/21/2006 10:57:12 PM 768484 in reply to 768081

Re: Story: Festivities: Feb. 22

Ogremindes:  A Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Love Sarah's "Future Daddy" T-shirt in Panel Three!

And Mr. Sarah is soooo cute in those oversized clothes!

I wonder ... if Elliot did get pregnant, would his parents think that he had crossed the line???

Sarah seems to be overwhelmed by a sudden testosterone rush.  She may need some serious therapy after tonight.

Grace is wonderful when she's "not helping."  ROTFLMHO!!!!

BTW, kudos to the guys who did the research & speculation on the France-Cinderella-EGS connection.
    http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?t=84607
    http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?t=82804

•  2/23/2006 10:04:31 PM 768658 in reply to 768484

Re: Story: Festivities: Feb. 24

-Technically- true. That cracked me up.
    My Site: Ogremindes.net. Blog, Art and Warhammer Miniatures. Come and comment on my work!

•  2/23/2006 10:34:21 PM 768661 in reply to 768658

Tedd:  "I don't crossdress in women's clothing!"

Then how do you explain this???

Love Panels One & Two.  I guess Mr. Nanase's "cockatoo hair" is just one of the EGS mysteries which will never be explained.  LOL!!!

I suspect another unexplained mystery will be why the school gave Tedd clothes in Susan's size, and Susan clothes in TFed Tedd's size.

Love Mr. Susan's "moving as if there's a wind" hair in Panel Five.  Makes him look quite dashing!

Panel Six:  Bad Tedd!!! Bad!!!

•  2/24/2006 2:58:40 AM 768670 in reply to 768661

Do we actually ever see the skirt in that sequence? Besides, I'd give that story the same status as NP as far as continuity-relivance goes.
    And damn, the text in this quick-reply box is too small to read. I hape my spelling isn't too far off...

•  2/27/2006 12:30:38 AM 768834 in reply to 768670

Re: Story: Festivities: Feb. 27

Predictable, but very, -very- funny.

Page 1 of 3 (43 items)   1 2 3 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML