Comics, Art, and Fun!
Welcome to WCN Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Top WebComics Blogs Forums Photos Links Downloads

The Bar (no signups needed)

Last post 05-01-2006, 4:56 PM by Mystik-Rose86. 716 replies.
Page 2 of 48 (717 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  4/18/2004 6:24:00 PM 561541 in reply to 498918

RE: The Bar (no signups needed)

"Are those orc-trolls still roaming about!?! The bloody fiends ate my cabbages, and the slaw that went so well with cole! Alas I remember when I was a little girl and the flowers smelled like lemon-berries and crabapple sundays with swishy-swishy appricots eye-pancakes, those twer' the days" Piped Gadimus while he(it) stroked the somewhat curled hair that was growing out of a mole which in turn grew out of his eye.

Premptively predicting precarious pretense prefected perfectly per pension payable he slapped himself upside the head for such fool tomery.
    http://www.ele-mentalfury.com/ - The way comics used to be.
  •  4/19/2004 3:46:00 AM 566301 in reply to 498918

"Hey, stop your rambling and get back to playing" yelled Fred.

•  4/19/2004 7:42:00 PM 563818 in reply to 498918

Galantly gad grew-some guts to challenge Fred's authorotai, but then realize he should just play and let some others get in on the action.

~~~~Cytar Solo~~~~~ Power Chord Power Chord A B C! Power Chord Minor Chord E F G! Hey! *Audience throws generic hard objects* ~~~~~Outro~~~~~
  •  4/23/2004 6:11:00 PM 565920 in reply to 498918

Karo takes his drink and sits down at the bar, watching everyone carfully, his tail twiching.

KITTY KITTY DANCE GO

**KNC Member**
    **B-Unit Minister of Warm Fuzzy Kawaii Things**

DeviantArt site

The Kitlings!
  •  4/26/2004 3:48:00 AM 567655 in reply to 498918

Fred decided to do what barkeepers seemed to do all the time: cleaning one glass for way too long with a rag while talking to his guests.

"So, what brings you to this bar?"

•  4/26/2004 9:08:00 AM 567576 in reply to 498918

Karo looks over towards Fred. "that is really none of your buiseness.. all you need to know is that I'm here..."

KITTY KITTY DANCE GO

**KNC Member**

DeviantArt site

The Kitlings!
  •  4/26/2004 12:46:00 PM 572549 in reply to 498918

Fred looked a bit confused.

"Okay...what are ya gonna do here then?"

•  4/26/2004 5:20:00 PM 567586 in reply to 498918

"get a few drinks and stuff"

Karo looks around at the other patrons. "not too many people in here today.."

KITTY KITTY DANCE GO

**KNC Member**

DeviantArt site

The Kitlings!
  •  4/26/2004 9:54:00 PM 567817 in reply to 498918

"Aha! You have a secret!" Precariously proclaims the pleonastic plagiaristic patron possible proposed as Gadimus whilst pointing at Karo the KAT! "I shall defert thay! In a musical duel!"

Gad straps on his leather bootse and begins to play the most rockinist dirge ever! He splits and grinds on his mandolin until a sole string breaks, then another and another, and another until finally there were no strings remaining and Gad's face was lashed several times!

"Now were am I going to get more cat hair for my mandolin!?" he says griningly "muhuahhahahahahhaa!". Gadimus lunges and plucks 8 of the noblest hairs from Karo's head and dances with glee and fur-tive belly movements.
  •  4/27/2004 9:28:00 AM 565927 in reply to 498918

"you just made a big mistake, bard!" taking the bard's mandolin, he smashes it hard several times agaist the table, causing broken bits of wood to fly everywhere.

KITTY KITTY DANCE GO

**KNC Member**

DeviantArt site

The Kitlings!
  •  4/27/2004 1:17:00 PM 565364 in reply to 498918

Gwenddydd materializes in the middle of the room just in time to have to duck from the flying bits of wood.  She then shoos the duck out of the bar.  Gwen puts on the shoes to avoid getting splinters from the broken bits of mandolin on the floor and walks over to order a drink.

Hello barkeep, my name is Gwenddydd but most call me Gwen.  What drink would you recommend for a lady that has traveled a long way?

You're not as real as you think you are.
  •  4/27/2004 5:20:00 PM 565956 in reply to 498918

Karo tosses the remains of the mandolin aside. "sorry about that, I didn't know there was a lady here"
    Karo comes over to her and sits at the bar. "you should try the catnip c0cktails here.. the're very good.."

KITTY KITTY DANCE GO

**KNC Member**

DeviantArt site

The Kitlings!
  •  4/27/2004 9:00:00 PM 567825 in reply to 498918

"Hah!" exclaimed Gad "You do not realize that my mandolin is enchanted! It rematerializes when I say the magic words! Which I don't quite remember at the moment! I'll show you eventually!" Gad hunches and poses in his thinking position whilst playing the echanted lute of memory +2 1/3.
  •  4/28/2004 9:31:00 AM 565372 in reply to 498918

Gwen smiles at the strange person who has sat beside her and started talking to her without introducing himself.

Thanks for the advice, but I was talking to the barkeep.  Besides, I doubt that catnip would effect me the way it does you.

She notices an area on his head where it looks like some hairs have been pulled out.  Her caring nature gets the better of her.

What happened to your hair?

You're not as real as you think you are.
  •  4/28/2004 9:57:00 AM 565947 in reply to 498918

"ask that nutty bard over there!" said Karo, glaring at Gad, "he decide he wanted some new cat hair for his mandolin"

KITTY KITTY DANCE GO

**KNC Member**

DeviantArt site

The Kitlings!
Page 2 of 48 (717 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
View as RSS news feed in XML